July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, NB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can find a cheap tent at Wal-Mart that even a camping n00b like me can rig up, I will likely by that as my plan B, in case they won't let me keep the car in the camping spot.

Back-up plans are apparently my saving grace this summer. :crack:

If I can find a cheap tent at Wal-Mart that even a camping n00b like me can rig up, I will likely by that as my plan B, in case they won't let me keep the car in the camping spot.

Back-up plans are apparently my saving grace this summer. :crack:

Saving Grace? Did you say Grace? I do have a room. I may need help convincing my buddy you aren't a killer...but it's a back-up plan. And we are bringing a tent was well.

My line of thinking right now is that I'd rather sleep in my car/tent than face trying to get out of the venue and driving 2 hours.

But thank you for another option as a back-up plan. :)

Oh, that's right! I'd forgotten that.

I just need to get over myself and snap out of it. I'm in a funk of stress right now and can't make decisions.

My line of thinking right now is that I'd rather sleep in my car/tent than face trying to get out of the venue and driving 2 hours.

:up:

That's my line of thinking as well. I'm also thinking this could be 'fun', but maybe I'm naive. I'm such a light sleeper that a tent is not an option...fingers crossed for vehicle sleeping.

Ok so I need to get concert camping passes right now. How do I get these again? I didn't buy my tickets yet but when I put them in my cart I didn't see camping mentioned. TIA

That's my line of thinking as well. I'm also thinking this could be 'fun', but maybe I'm naive. I'm such a light sleeper that a tent is not an option...fingers crossed for vehicle sleeping.

Bring ear plugs. It's the only way I could sleep in a tent on the street.

I'll have ear plugs for sure, and the meds I have for anxiety relax me pretty well, so hopefully that will help me sleep. :)

My boss has a smallish tent that she can lend me. I have no idea how to put it up, but at least I'll have that option. (As a regular camper, she thought it sounded bizarre that you wouldn't be able to leave your car in your camping spot. so ... yay?)

Having the tent might mean I'll need to check one of my bags (was planning on a carry-on and my sleeping bag as the second carry-on), but that's okay. Once I see how bit it is, I'll figure out packing.

I feel better now.

I'll have ear plugs for sure, and the meds I have for anxiety relax me pretty well, so hopefully that will help me sleep. :)

My boss has a smallish tent that she can lend me. I have no idea how to put it up, but at least I'll have that option. (As a regular camper, she thought it sounded bizarre that you wouldn't be able to leave your car in your camping spot. so ... yay?)

Having the tent might mean I'll need to check one of my bags (was planning on a carry-on and my sleeping bag as the second carry-on), but that's okay. Once I see how bit it is, I'll figure out packing.

I feel better now.

I'm gonna have to bribe someone....

I feel better now.

I'm still going to try and do all carry-on. I've had such great luck with United through the years, but this naturally would be the one time they loose my bag when I have our tent and sleeping bags in it.

To keep my car close by. Bears scare me. I will have a knife and I'm a big guy but still.:ohmy:

I'd be scared, but there will be SO MANY people there, I think any bears will stay away. I mean, unless they're really 'tame', like they live in urban areas, haha....ha... :rolleyes:

:lol: My doctor gave me a whopping five pills for my trips to Minneapolis, Moncton and then Ireland in September. There will be no sharing, even with bribes.

Yes, I only kill people who try and steal my Lorazepam. :wink:

LMAO. Aw, poor thing. You'll be all paranoid/hoarding your stash.

Oh, that reminds me! So is Reeve Carney getting the weekend or the day off from the musical to fly up there and sing with the band? Or is this a Reeve-less version of Carney, in which case ... no Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom