July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Discussion Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a shout-out to all the members who came to the Maguires...

Nice to meet everyone who made it :wave: Good start to a great weekend.

Still pretty worn out form it, thought the shows were great with Saturday night edging it. Nothing quite like seeing U2 in their hometown :drool:

I started to get sick last Tuesday, the day after the last show. It was only a minor head cold that didn't even bother me the last few days I was there.

Thanks God I didn't get sick... Even after the third concert... Because I didn't sleep...just got in the airport and then, a 12 hours flight... and I didn't sleep or anything just when I got here in Brazil... And I'm just fine :hyper::hyper:

Quick questions for you guys....I'm sure someone here can answer them. We went to the Friday show and my friends and I cannot remember for the life of us the song that The Edge sang where he awesomely hit the really high notes. Anyone remember?

Also, trying to remember the song that played wile the HUGE faces of the band members were on the screen. Any help on these two would be great!

There was so many germs there too. I had wetones, but I somehow lost them.

That too. I took airborn before I left, but I didn't bring it with me.

I am blaming it on the flight and limited sleep.

Yup, I totally agree with this.

The Monday of Dublin 3 was a blur:

Up at 4:30 am to be out of the hotel by 5am to walk all the way to Croker and get there by 6am.

Wait in line ALL day....cramped, only to be squished and standing up in the Pit. (not that we didnt love every second of it)

Walking back to the hotel, getting there by 1am only to......

Be awake by 3:30am to get a flight at 6:50am on Tues back to the States with a layover in Brussels, Belgium.

We were absolutely as exhausted as can be. I'm surprised only one of us got sick, to be honest......

It hit me the day after Dublin 3 and it was only a itte congestion and cough. I found a pharmacy and took some medicine. I didn't leave till last Thursday, so I was ok when I got home. It didn't ruin the rest of my trip

OMG yeah. The news says that it is big over in Europe and I was praying that I didn't get that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom