July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis III: Stuck In A Heat Wave You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were any of these 'supposed 100 + shows' a U2 show? Cuz I have done many U2 shows GA since they started doing GA (elevation tour) and have never not had a wristband for the GA floor.

Actually I have been to 2 U2 shows in GA on this North American leg and we have not been wristbanded! E. Lansing and Nashville were the two cities for no wristbands that I have been a part of.

we're all here :)

Attachments

• image-4011583389.jpg
    image-4011583389.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 58
trevgreg said:
Heading over in a little bit. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

I'm right across from you at the table

:hi-5:

Me and Kerri :)

Attachments

• image-3531350096.jpg
    image-3531350096.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 59
Heya, Nick! You were a lot better spokesman for the way the lines have been this leg than this Chris guy here. We could've used you! ;) You going to Pitt or Moncton?

My last gigs were Anaheim, but I wish I could be there with you guys, I'm so jealous!

Minneapolis got "Crumbs" on Vertigo, so I'm hoping you get something equally rare tomorrow night :pray:

Hope this doesn't post upside down

Attachments

• image-1541769091.jpg
    image-1541769091.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 54
Will companies deliver food to the line - like pizza delivery or Jimmy John's or any others?

EDIT: Actually, forget this post. I called Jimmy John's, and thy will deliver to the line. They are open until 3am, by the way.

Will companies deliver food to the line - like pizza delivery or Jimmy John's or any others?

EDIT: Actually, forget this post. I called Jimmy John's, and thy will deliver to the line. They are open until 3am, by the way.

I've had Jimmy John's deliver to a fishing spot way in the middle of nowhere... say you'll tip well and you might have a much better chance.

Nick is an awesome guy if you get to meet him..

Also got #93 in line... pretty drunk.. ill be in line tomorrow wearing a vertigo 2005 shirt come say hi to me

that's probably because they ran out of them.. I have seen that happen.

My experience is that when the venue is laid out in a way where it's not possible to go from field to stands and vice versa then they don't wristband. They didn't wristband in Montreal (although that's not the best example :der: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom