July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yeah exactly that reaction I got too!

I got a few pairs, purple, blue, and black with rainbow coloured hearts on them. I really liked the rainbow ones too but they weren't available in my size anymore. Which happens a lot. :grumpy:

Oh i know about that on i have sixe 39-40 everything below 40 is really gone fast.... Like its the most popular size.

:crack: Be happy you got at least small feet. I have size 42-43. Tall females have that size and also a LOT of guys. I can't buy female shoes since they don't go over 41 so I'm almost always screwed when buying shoes. Have had the sold out thing so often. :angry:

:crack: Be happy you got at least small feet. I have size 42-43. Tall females have that size and also a LOT of guys. I can't buy female shoes since they don't go over 41 so I'm almost always screwed when buying shoes. Have had the sold out thing so often. :angry:

What a bummer, i hate when that happens!

Oh god I'm so exited for my first u2 gigs, Ive been to many concerts before but I just cant wait or this one and I wish it would stay here forever:shifty:
But yeah, are you going to visit this section of interference during the tour.
Its probably gonna spoil some things if you do. Like the stage and stuff, and set list.
I would like to be surprised you know? But then again, I really digg live photo's of the band, so I don't know if I can stay away:lol:

Well I'm going with the guy who makes the setlists at U2gigs.com, so I'm not even going to try to avoid everything! :lol:

Whatever happens, I"ll be surprised anyway! I missed out last tour on tix so this'll be my first gigs too! :D

Well I'm going with the guy who makes the setlists at U2gigs.com, so I'm not even going to try to avoid everything! :lol:

Whatever happens, I"ll be surprised anyway! I missed out last tour on tix so this'll be my first gigs too! :D

Well I say lets toast on that! * grabs a bottle of wine and smashes it to the screen *
I hope you too have a good time!
And yeah it would be kind of hard to avoid if your with that guy.:applaud:

Oh hou op. Thats the one thing i dont like about the arena... Crap sound...
Anyhow its still going to ba a great party for sure! Even in the galmbak:|

Maybe I'm going to Milan too:applaud: I found some cheap plane ticketys so if i can convince my mate to go with me that would be a blast!

You got a ticket for that friend? I'd be interested in buying it if so! :hmm:

Are you still looking for an extra ticket? I have one (GA, 20 July). PM me if you're interested (cost price incl fees etc).

I'm going with 2 friends and I'll be happy to meet up with any of you.

Hi Amsterdam Concert-goers,
I'll be attending both shows and am collecting data for a research paper on queuing attitudes in a number of different countries. I will be in the queue distributing surveys, so I hope you'll take a few minutes to participate! The first phase of the study was published last year and received quite a bit of media attention, and the current study will explore cultural differences in queuing attitudes.

I am looking for a native Dutch speaker to translate the survey. Given that attention to detail is important, I'm looking for someone over the age of 16 who is completely fluent in English. Payment is $50.00 U.S., and the survey is about 5 pages in length (between 5-8 questions per page). The work would need to be completed by July 10th. Please PM me if you are interested, and see you at the shows :D

Hi Amsterdam Concert-goers,
I'll be attending both shows and am collecting data for a research paper on queuing attitudes in a number of different countries. I will be in the queue distributing surveys, so I hope you'll take a few minutes to participate! The first phase of the study was published last year and received quite a bit of media attention, and the current study will explore cultural differences in queuing attitudes.

I am looking for a native Dutch speaker to translate the survey. Given that attention to detail is important, I'm looking for someone over the age of 16 who is completely fluent in English. Payment is $50.00 U.S., and the survey is about 5 pages in length (between 5-8 questions per page). The work would need to be completed by July 10th. Please PM me if you are interested, and see you at the shows :D

Update: I found a translator! See you all at the shows :)

the sound in the ArenA is not crap anymore! I've been to the Police and Genesis in 2007 .. both sounded very good. And i was not at GA, but at very bad seats almost against the roof ...

In GA its' still bad. My music teacher went to the Police too, and he was front stage. Sound was so shit he moved to the middle, where it was just slightly better.

if you had told me the sound in the Arena had gotten worse I wouldn't have believed you
so it makes sense it's finally improving
they still should just play Rotterdam though :grumpy:

Just got my ticket for 21st GA!! Woohoooo! One month!

Still looking for a GA for the first show, but I'm tempted by 50 Euro seats on Viagogo!

Lol, will you stop it already :p

Btw the sound for seats HAS indeed improved. Was at The Police concert too in 2007 and it sounded way better than before. For GA I wouldn't know, so fingers crossed for everybody doing GA.

Oh I just started! :mac:
But we really need to do dinner one of the days we're all in Amsterdam!

Ah that's nice. Well, B said it was HORRIBLE front row GA. :wink: So yeah, I'll take his word on it. He went back to the middle of the field and it was okay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom