July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked along 120 from the Hampton Inn one day and it wasn't fun. I wouldn't recommend it.

Huh. ok, Im not keen on taking any chances on walking major thoroughfares, to be honest.

So, what are the options... do the hotels near the stadium have shuttles? Otherwise, taxi (though that doesnt work to get back very well) or park our cars 1 mile down the road at the stadium & pay for parking? Bwah! :huh:

Huh. ok, Im not keen on taking any chances on walking major thoroughfares, to be honest.

So, what are the options... do the hotels near the stadium have shuttles? Otherwise, taxi (though that doesnt work to get back very well) or park our cars 1 mile down the road at the stadium & pay for parking? Bwah! :huh:
I know the Fairfield doesn't have a shuttle. I'm hoping I can find some brave souls to walk down the highway with. Or maybe I'll just wear a traffic cone on my head so I don't get mowed down.:wink:

Katie and I can walk with ya. Like I said, it's no biggy. There is a sidewalk across the bridge and then you're there. You walk along the path on the grass. Lots of people did it in September. It's about a 15 minute walk

SMB

Katie and I can walk with ya. Like I said, it's no biggy. There is a sidewalk across the bridge and then you're there. You walk along the path on the grass. Lots of people did it in September. It's about a 15 minute walk

SMB
Thanks. I just hope I didn't jinx myself by booking a hotel before getting GA's. Counting down to 10:00!!!!

Well, I'll walk with you on the way back haha. I don't have GA. Just noticed that. But, the way back is when you want a group of people together anyways

SMB

Quick question, though I don't know if anyone here would know. My friend bought us 4 tickets today in the pre-sale (Breathe Group). Ended up section 211, row 8. She said the site told her they were front row of the section when she bought them but there's no reference to this elsewhere on my ticket confirmation. Just wondering if anyone here knew what that's about or had a similar experience.

Thanks. :wave:

Believe it or not row 8 could be the first row of your section, at Madison Square Garden row F was first row behind the stage. I was pleasantly surprised when I thought at first I was 6 rows back and ended up first row.

No GA here either-guess the presale allottment doesn;t "refresh" and they sold them all during the first two code on sale times. :sad:
I did pull up seats to see what it would be, and was really surprised. Got a single in Section 143, Row 14-which looks like it would have been the $250 seats, but it was $95! right behind Red Zone, Edge's side. So, I'm pretty happy with the seat and will just try for GA if there's a show2

GA's are already going for $200 on various sites. I'll try the public onsale and if that doesn't work I'll try to get GA's for Philly instead. If I'm going to travel it's GA or nothing. I'm so bummed.

the ticketmaster a-holes better get their effing captcha system fixed

i would type the word in correctly and hit submit, then wait forever and it would just shut down. i'd hit submit again and then it would tell me 'the security code you entered did not match. please try again'...FU Ticketmaster, it matched!

then it would give me some BS word or number combination with 2 or 3 commas. then when i'd ask for a new pair of words, i'd finally get the 'there are no GAs, lol!'

-dan

No GA here either-guess the presale allottment doesn;t "refresh" and they sold them all during the first two code on sale times. :sad:
I did pull up seats to see what it would be, and was really surprised. Got a single in Section 143, Row 14-which looks like it would have been the $250 seats, but it was $95! right behind Red Zone, Edge's side. So, I'm pretty happy with the seat and will just try for GA if there's a show2

Ditto. I found that I pulled better seats when looking for a single instead of 2 together. I have a ticket in Section 111C Row 2, Adam's side, so I can deal. :sexywink: I'll still check on Monday for GAs (yeah I know, waste of time). Hopefully we'll get a second show and have better luck. :pray:

Dan,

are you taking a shot at all the US shows?

i'm definitely going to anaheim, denver and seattle. i am thinking about philadelphia, but would consider any east coast city provided they get 2 shows...and right now new jersey looks to be the one most likely to get 2.

-dan

Jersey is going to be a tough ticket to get. New York is the most populated city in the country and maybe even the world. People come from all over to see U2 there and it is a new stadium and the end of the NA leg plus no Boston/New England show wrapped into one.

i just tried miami and could have bought a GA

it's tempting, but i doubt they are getting 2 shows

-dan

Some people were shut out of GA's for Jersey one on the last leg and they wound up getting them. People are always selling them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom