Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
I only live less than 15 minutes away from the fair!.....

What the hell I go every year anyway!!

**THIS IS WHAT I'D LOVE TO SEE**
001bonodrum.gif

Oh and I informed my co-workers who are U2 freaks...I know you guys will give great shows and my co-workers will be impressed:D

Since the sets are only 45 minutes long, the boys won't really have time for any extra-curricular drum-smashing... they've gotta churn out the songs! But I *am* sure your co-workers will be impressed!

I'm so excited! It's gonna rock! See you there!!

TheEdge U2JT said:

Thanks for the kind words!

Jason is a closet drummer so maybe we could get Mike to part with a floor tom for a minute. I have an idea.... we have Mike sing and Jason play drums. Ron and I already switch!

I tried that already Chas' I wanted to play on 40 while Mike sang it. I got the "yeah right" response.

He said, for Love and Peace, I can play his floor tom when I pry it out of his cold dead hands.

:sad:

Yay, LA fair is finally here!! I can't wait....(just hope I don't fall off the stage and become laughing stock of all U2/JT fans...hahaha!)

Can you say STRESSSSSSSSSSSS?!?! :eek: :barf: :crazy: :yikes: :help:

Oh well, it's been a while since I've moved in Mysterious Ways in public....guess I could always get liquored up to go onstage...but then I'm pretty sure that falling off the stage WOULD become a part of the routine that's not traditonally called for!! LOL :drunk:

Just kidding guys, it's gonna be a blast! See ya there kids...

Mel :dancing: :macdevil: :dance:

Last edited:
popbellydancer said:
Yay, LA fair is finally here!! I can't wait....(just hope I don't fall off the stage and become laughing stock of all U2/JT fans...hahaha!)

Can you say STRESSSSSSSSSSSS?!?! :eek: :barf: :crazy: :yikes: :help:

Oh well, it's been a while since I've moved in Mysterious Ways in public....guess I could always get liquored up to go onstage...but then I'm pretty sure that falling off the stage WOULD become a part of the routine that's not traditonally called for!! LOL :drunk:

Just kidding guys, it's gonna be a blast! See ya there kids...

Mel :dancing: :macdevil: :dance:

I am *sooooooooooo* excited to see you dance, Mel! It's gonna be awesome. And I'll buy ya a little liquid courage beforehand if you want... ;)

(-Rachel)

awwww i have work all weekend. i want to make it saturday night but won't be around till the 11:30 set. is anyone going on wednessday? cause that is the only gaurenteed day i can go. if any one is going on wedness day let me know.

TheEdge U2JT said:
OK here is the deal...

We are doing 4 sets every night. Here is what the plan is:

Friday: Vertigo (2)/ Joshua Tree (2)

Sat: Zoo TV (2)/ Popmart (2)

Sun: Vertigo (2)/ Elevation (2)

Wed: Vertigo (2)/ Zoo TV (2)

Hope to see you all out there. We will be adding 7 or 8 new songs to our list for these shows! Yes, we are even doing stuff off of POP complete with Ron is his orange prison jumpsuit and mask!

We are on the Budwiser Stage near the giant yellow slide... so you will even have something to do between sets!

So come on out to the LA County Fair for Cows, Corndogs, Funnel Cake and JT!

See Ya there!

Ummm Funnel Cake!

PS: Why is it every counry fair has 20 companies selling spas and hot tubs? Do people really go to the fair to buy a spa? Is that really an impulse buy like the "Super Duper" car wax, knockoff Ginsu knifes, and other crap you find being sold.....? Just wondering out loud...

ZOO TV huh?
That means The Fly will be making an appearance.
hmmm...

zooperson said:
awwww i have work all weekend. i want to make it saturday night but won't be around till the 11:30 set. is anyone going on wednessday? cause that is the only gaurenteed day i can go. if any one is going on wedness day let me know.

I'll be at all of them! :wave:

Definitely come any night you can make it! (And say hi this time!!)

We will be shooting a new promo video on Saturday night! Who knows, you might even be asked to say something about us on it.... It has to be something nice. Yes, even about Ron and Mike......I'm sure you can think of something.

Here I'll help you out...Mike..hummmm he has a cool looking kit just like Larrys. And Ron....hummm well, he shows up on time!

Chas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom