Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night's show was one of the BEST ones yet! The transitioning of the songs from one to another was soo smooth and natural that it seems like they all belong together just that way! Though it was a bit hard on the soul to go from All I Want is You- Even Better than the Real Thing- Zoo Station- For the First Time... I think I had a system overload of too much of a good thing... Naaahhhh...
May God bless Hefty bags, Ryne Stones, heavy bass, very hot venues, and pulsing drums... swwweeeetttt

Thanks to all who were there partying with us last night!

We had an absolute blast. We usually dread playing there because there is always issues with the sound and load in and out is a major pain in the arse. You guys made the night what it was for us.

Oh, that and a little help from some "liquid swagger" for the Fly. :drunk: :cool:

Mike got an endorsement from Yamaha and Paiste, I just got one from Hefty. :laugh:

P.S. Missa, the "check - check - shausage" shirts are killing me! :lmao: I just about fell on the floor during set up when Karen opened the curtain and showed me.

Bono B. Jones said:
P.S. Missa, the "check - check - shausage" shirts are killing me! :lmao: I just about fell on the floor during set up when Karen opened the curtain and showed me. [/B]

...and my shirt didn't even have no bling :sad:

I got Chicka's pics from Friday... :dance:
DSCN2157.jpg

DSCN2163.jpg

Back
Top Bottom