Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sleepy026.jpg

Johnny Depp is my pirate rockstar! Don Juan de Marco is an awesome movie that you all need to see. If any of you go to Disneyland soon, the Disney gallery is devoted to "Pirates". If you go in one of the offshooting halls, there's a concept sketch of Captain Jack. Even in pencil, Johnny Depp is amazingly hot.

JD2B4.jpg

Me and Minifly just finnished watching Don Juan DeMarco a couple of hours ago....and all i can say is DAMN :combust: ! Who better to play the role of the world's greatest lover.

*stamps foot* That's it! This weekend is gonna be rent Johnny Depp movies. :yes: :drool: :combust:

I've had my eye :sexywink: on him since 21 Jump Street, but now that he is starting to have some character in his face, I am falling all over again. :faint:

Oh and is that is daughter on page 2? She has the same lashes and lips. That pic is freaking adorable! :heart:

Oh my :combust:

I remember while watching Chocolat long time ago my mum told me when he was playing the guitar "he looks like Bono there" and I was like "yeah, sure mum". She's more obssessed with B than me! :lol:

Hehe, that's funny coz I always thought he sorta looks like JT Bono in Benny and Joon. Something about the long hair and the hat and the facial expression.

I've loved him since Edward Scisorhands, must have seen that movie a dozen times. He's hot and he is a great actor. Just saw Before Night Falls. Hehe, interesting roles for an interesting guy...

Last edited:
Guns, money, guitars, a tiny dog and a SEXY MAN NAMED JOHNNY. What going to the movies should be about. My god, he's even sexy with big bloody holes everywhere.

hippy said:

:lol:

My friend and I were just saying that EXACT thing! :D

And it's SOOOOO true :yes: :heart:

It takes a unique sort of man to pull that off. But god, didn't he look good in the leather with all the guns and the pot leaf belt buckle at the end?

He is nice looking, especially with long hair! But I was disturbed by him getting his eyes screwed out in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. How could you stand it? It bugged me :no: :barf:

Yeah, it was terrible! Then he goes around the rest of the movie blind with no eyes just big bloody holes! :no: He doesn't get killed like most of the others but no eyes is still bad! :yikes:

yeah, his eyes are my favorite part too. At least he was wearing sunglasses for most of that time. I was like how could they mutilate my husband like that :lol:.

They don't show the eyes actually being removed, erised, but I don't know if that's the part that bothers you most.

oh yeah i forgot to add that i saw "From Hell" tonight. He looked so hot in it :drool:. Be forwarned that it is a grisly movie about Jack the Ripper though.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
oh yeah i forgot to add that i saw "From Hell" tonight. He looked so hot in it :drool:. Be forwarned that it is a grisly movie about Jack the Ripper though.

That movie I liked :yes: I even have it on DVD :drool: But as a general rule, I don't usually care for really violent or gory movies. :tsk:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. :wink:

Oh and is that is daughter on page 2? She has the same lashes and lips. That pic is freaking adorable!

No, that's his niece. There's a whole series of pictures he took with her that are absolutely adorable.

I love him so.

Back
Top Bottom