I've Never - Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:
don't get me wrong. i like Pearl Jam! they're great!

in 1994!

(and i have avocados in the salad i made for lunch today ... along with spinach and tuna, and tuna tastes much better when you don't use mayo and use lemon juice and olive oil instead ... mmmmm)

Agreed on all points in this post.

:D

Vitology is a great album.

spin! spin! spin the black circle!

she lies and says she's in love with him ... can't find a better man ...

ah, those songs make me just want to be pissed off for no particular reason and then drive around in my mom's minivan and look for parties on a friday night but realize that EVERYWHERE is lame and there is absolutely NO KEG TO SPEAK OF in the woods behind the golf course so let's just say fuck it and go rent "Pulp Fiction" from Blockbuster and sit in the basement and try our hardest not to think about how we have the SATs coming up in, like, 3 weeks.

Irvine511 said:
ah, those songs make me just want to be pissed off for no particular reason and then drive around in my mom's minivan and look for parties on a friday night but realize that EVERYWHERE is lame and there is absolutely NO KEG TO SPEAK OF in the woods behind the golf course so let's just say fuck it and go rent "Pulp Fiction" from Blockbuster and sit in the basement and try our hardest not to think about how we have the SATs coming up in, like, 3 weeks. [/B]

There were so many "duuuuuuuudes" there last night it wasn't even funny. :lol: :lmao:

Lots of "dancing" dudes too.

:hilarity:

Miroslava said:

There were so many "duuuuuuuudes" there last night it wasn't even funny. :lol: :lmao:

Lots of "dancing" dudes too.

:hilarity:

Don't forget the interpretive dance chick. :lol:

There's always one at every concert, in the same section, too!

Dancing dudes and screams of "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie" were everywhere. :wink:

:mad:

avacado.gif

I still don't know whose boobs those are. :hmm: I swear to god, they aren't mine and that shirt sure as hell didn't look like that when I left the room. :lol:

And I understand you're defensive Shannon. You must stand up for your kind: The Frat Daddies.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom