I've Never - Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Chicago ladies. What exactly are we doing? :hmm:

Dinner and Division St. Saturday night?
Shopping Sunday during the day?
Bars Sunday?

We should bring booze. Shall we bring wine or liquor? Snackies?

:hmm:

Any restaurants you guys want to try? My favorite Mexican restaurant closed. :cries: But my friend Lucia recommended this one

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

Bars Sunday?

Any restaurants you guys want to try? My favorite Mexican restaurant closed. :cries: But my friend Lucia recommended this one

Sounds like an excellent plan to moi! :wink:

I think we should leave the snack duties to Michelle, since she handled them so beautifully last time. :lol:

Miroslava said:

Bars Sunday?

:hyper:

I've never been to Chicago ( :drunk: ), so the plans are completely up to you guys :D I'm always up for shopping and bar hopping :drool:

Wine, liquor, I'm not partial :drool:

That Mexican restaurant looks AMAZING, I'm loving that tequila list :drool: :faint:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Sounds like an excellent plan to moi! :wink:

I think we should leave the snack duties to Michelle, since she handled them so beautifully last time. :lol:

I can try to bring some stuff in my suitcase, hopefully it won't get crushed - we know how delicately the airport staff always handles luggage :rolleyes:

Let me know :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've been to Chicago three, count em, three times. :D

In those three trips, I became very well aquainted with the United Center sidewalk and the area surrounding it.

So to say I'm not quite familiar with the city and all it has to offer is an understatement. :lol:

:lol:

I know the feeling :lmao:

So Leah and I are the only ones familiar with Chicago then? I've been there a ton o times.

Michelle, you're gonna love Michigan Avenue. I saw you in Honolulu. :lol:

Alrighty then. I shall go grocery shopping Thursday and report. Shall we rock some in-room Margaritas? :hmm:

Oh and pics from saturday before going out. :reject:

10eipnt.jpg

10eiq6f.jpg

Oh and Michelle, speaking of Hawaii, I did send you all of my pictures with US/you and Craig in them. Still waiting to develop the one roll of film, there might be some in there. :D

Miroslava said:

Michelle, you're gonna love Michigan Avenue. I saw you in Honolulu. :lol:

Alrighty then. I shall go grocery shopping Thursday and report. Shall we rock some in-room Margaritas? :hmm:

I can't wait to get my hands on Michigan Avenue :drool: :love: :macdevil:

Let me know if there is anything I can bring, I can always hit up the bulk section and bring lots o' candy (chocolate :drool: ) - that shouldn't get crushed :madwife:

In-room margaritas would rock my world :love:

Miroslava said:
Oh and Michelle, speaking of Hawaii, I did send you all of my pictures with US/you and Craig in them. Still waiting to develop the one roll of film, there might be some in there. :D

Thank you, my dear :kiss:

And your pics from Saturday are sooooo :cute:

You two look great together :hug:

And U2 looks great together, too :nerd:

Miroslava said:

Anything in particular Irvine or just the standard monday foulness? :angry:

i found The Sopranos so unsettling last night that i barely slept.

i pretty much hated every single last person on the Metro this morning.

it's been one of those days so far. i did take pity upon myself and treated myself to some espresso, and that helped, but only just a bit.

:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom