It's Officially# for lilly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite pirate - related phrase?

• Arghh!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • YARRR!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Scurvy Dog!

• Shiver me Timbers!!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ahoy, matey!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Booty!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Scuttle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scallywag!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keelhaul!

• Total voters

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
check it!

funny enough...my pop actually says scalleywag a lot

I think we newfies are pirates afterall

I got this from the Elliott board and though lilly the pirate would like it

ok, um, thanks kirk for trying to be nice to me when i've had the shitties few days ever. and thanks to daisy for being confused, lol, i thought everyone knew i am a pirate manwhore! *adjusts eye patch and mirror on end of cane*

and thanks a bunch to everyone else.

for sucking.

:mad:

only kirk has one free pass to come see me.

3367%3B%3C2323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E232337452%3C767ot1lsi

here i go to my island now. :angry:

Basstrap is BC "check it"

I like Yarrr

My dad calls me a scallywag about twice a day

I have noticed in every deserted island picture you will find whether it is drawn there is always a shark circulating the area..who is he and why does he bother?

the shark is there, as i recently explained to my fine freind kirk, so that when it, like everyone else, betrays me and makes me feel shitty, i can strike it with a coconut and eat it.

no. i don't want a kiss.

I'm confused yet again....is that bassy or lilly being eaten by the shark that is a mere representation of lilly's frustrations and stress?

If it's bassy...then how did he get on the island? and where is lilly? hiding behind the tree laughing?

If it's lilly, doesn't it contradict her need for control over the shark (the symbolic source of her distress)....

it's Bassy being eaten by the shark because he said the horrible phrase "Check It". I can not vouch for Lilly's whereabouts, but I am almost positive that she got away unscathed. :D Girl power!!! The shark is still hungry though and looking for other victims who use that ghastly phrase.... be very afraid BC, be very afraid. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom