it's official #bio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"You're terrible Muriel!" (mural joke, ignore me)

:lmao:

Sorry hahahaha

That is brilliant ABEL dear. Pastels :drool:
You better win this or we will have to open some can of whoop arse.

ABEL said:
ok...so how boring and dumb does this bio sound? i need to get this in FedEx tomorrow so it will get there in time :help:

My full name is ****. I was born in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 1969. I am 33 years old and live in Dallas, Texas. I am a graphic designer and artist. I have enjoyed drawing and painting since I was a little girl. In 1988 after graduating from **** High School, in ****, Texas, I attended ****. I have resided in Dallas since graduating from **** in 1990 with an Associate of Applied Arts degree.

I use a variety of mixed medium. My favorite mediums to work in are Acrylics, Pastels, and Watercolor. I also enjoy painting murals. My paintings vary from portraits to abstracts, but my main interest is portraiture and drawing the human body.

Other interests besides art include Astronomy, Music and the sports of Figure Skating and Fencing. Currently I am taking Fencing classes and learning the sport of Fencing which is why I decided to make it the subject of this painting.

:shrug:

My suggestions - organize the information as follows:

1. School and Formal Training.

2. Work Experience in the Field

3. Personal insights to your artwork (currently your second paragraph)

4. Other interests

The statement, "I have enjoyed drawing and painting since I was a little girl. " would make a good lead sentence to your second paragraph.

Mr. BAW said:

You know, I was running wild around LA in 1969!!!!

Whose your daddy????

:hmm:

If Mr.BAW were ABEL's father, BAW would be ABEL's stepmother. Then Bono would be ABEL's stepfather, zoney! would be ABEL's stepmother, and I would be ABEL's almoststepaunt.

:huh:

meegannie said:

If Mr.BAW were ABEL's father, BAW would be ABEL's stepmother. Then Bono would be ABEL's stepfather, zoney! would be ABEL's stepmother, and I would be ABEL's almoststepaunt.

:ohmy:

what a complicated family :huh:

meegannie said:

:angry:

See JessicaAnn, you have heart Meggie with your use of the :eyebrow:.

Now apologize and promise her you will never use it again. NOW! Or I will have to punish you. And it will hurt me a lot more than you to punish you. :sexywink:

:hug:almostsister:hug:

meegannie said:

:der: :lmao: meggie :hug: :heart:

what a whacky world that would be :lol:

zoney! said:

:angry:

See JessicaAnn, you have heart Meggie with your use of the :eyebrow:.

Now apologize and promise her you will never use it again. NOW! Or I will have to punish you. And it will hurt me a lot more than you to punish you. :sexywink:

:hug:almostsister:hug:

I'm sorry meggie ... but you must understand, I have a deep love for :eyebrow:

Punishment ... I didn't know that was your thing Zoner. :sexywink:

meegannie said:
smoking crack is like...putting a gun in your mouth AND PULLING THE TRIGGER!

well i sent the painting off via fedex today! they should have it by wednesday :hyper:

i feel kinda weird now that i sent it off :shifty: good in a releived kinda way, but still weird :der:

i won't know till march if i won or not :grumpy:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
Hello, my name is ABEL, which stands for Adam, Bono, Edge, and last but not least Larry.

Eek! I never thought that that's what ABEL stood for. I've always thought it was your real name. :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom