IT'S OFFICIAL #663

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3334%3B%3B7523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323834%3B6%3C7%3Cnu0mrj

Please do tell how you cut yourself with an orange, Spiral. Shouldn't laugh at misfortune, but this is one of the funnier threads I've seen. I've cut myself opening the little condiment Heinz ketchup packets, but an orange? I need to know before I go out an try this
smile.gif

No stitches, but surprisingly painful and bloody.

I'm not even sure that I know totally what happened. There I was, peeling an orange with my bare hands. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain under my thumbnail and I look down only to find a hideous blood/orange juice blend running down my hand (much like Tropicana Twister's Orange-Cranberry juice). It seems as thought the orange peel wedged my skin away from my thumbnail, causing the flesh to tear. Maybe not exactly a cut, but I was injured by a stationary orange nonetheless. You think I could file some sort of lawsuit? Maybe a worker's comp. claim? It's about time OSHA got on the ball and gave us some guidelines for handling aggressive fruits! First banana peels, now this??!! It's a dangerous world out there kids. Let's be safe....

------------------
"The Edge is a great singer. Let's get the Edge up here." - Bono, 9/23/97, Sarajevo

"Brian Eno. Edge." - Bono, 09/12/95, Modena

"Edge." - Bono, 05/01/2001, Minneapolis

"You made my day, now you have to sleep in it." - TMBG

when good fruit goes bad
frown.gif

it wasn't a tangerine, was it?

------------------
binary opposition

Back
Top Bottom