It's Official #3 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Yay!!!
smile.gif

Congrats, SkeeK.

------------------
Italians do it better

what a coincidence!!!!
it's Annika's and mine 53 month anniversary

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

There is always a song played over the school PA before the morning announcements at my school; and today it was In A Little While.. which might have had just a tiny little something to do with me. I don't even know if Melissa heard it though because it's easy to end up somewhere where ya can't hear it.. because I have first period off, I didn't find out if my late night icq request to the guy who runs the announcements went through until after school when my friend Laura was being all giggled and excited that I got it played

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 03-05-2002).]

Cool Skeek!

I don't want to change the tone of this thread, but Melissa in my life has been officially ignoring me for three weeks. I don't quite get it. I just want some closure to the situation - and she won't respond to my phone calls, e-mails or IMs. And it's not like I was an ass to her or anything. I can't believe that she is doing this - especially considering we are both adults (she turns 29 at the end of this month).

Congrats, Skeek!
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Yay for both of you!

smile.gif

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

Today is me and Melissa's 3 month anniversary. It's nice when things like this seem to just work out splendidly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom