It's Official #1505

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got huge student loans...don't see any of wonderous paycheck anyway.....might as well not have job......boo hoo :sad:

Work can suck...but it has upsides too...I like my co-workers...and I really like money!

I'm losing my job at the end of the year when I graduate (it's a student worker position), and I'm scared that I won't be able to find a job. :sad:

Sorry guys. i didn't realize that this thread would upset so many people. and your right....i am lucky to have a job. im at work right now and im bored and i don't think that my boss is going to give me time off at christmas to go home and see my family so im a little upset.

so again...sorry and i'll shut up now. :|

I dont think there's any need for you to be sorry.

That's what IO is for.. to vent frustrations... no matter what they are. Everyone is different.

:yes: but I do love my job and I am thankful I have it and I hope the jobless find jobs soon

I hear ya Sweet tart!
My job really gets me down at times, like today I was having a great day, things were going really well and I was feeling positive, then right in the last 5 minutes, one boy ruined it all and he brought me sky plummeting to the ground because of that once little thing.
Ruined my whole god damn day.
Every day does count.
Work isnt supposed to be easy though, I guess!
I certainly earn my money thats for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom