Its Official #1459 - I have watched too much of LOTR and its affected my mind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
why u ask?

Well I am 5ft 5, but recently walking past anyone else makes me feel like they are 6ft tall and Im 5ft....I feel like a titchy kid walkin amongst giants........I feel small and pathetic, almost like everyone else is waaaaaaay taller than me, and anyone my size is, well, my size but rare!............. its Frodos fault. :tsk:

then, then today I looked at the car Im getting from 1/2 of a 1/4 of a 1/4 of a mile away, and it looked like someone driving a small box with wheels on it, against a big lorry, and suddenly freaked at how small a car Im gettin and while walking past felt very tall and 9ft, like hovering over the pavement..............its Gandalfs fault.:tsk:

SO BASICALLY.............:rant::rant::rant: to LOTR AFFECTING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what the power of mind can do?

So I work in a vet's office and we have a couple pets named Frodo, a couple Pippens and a few Merrys. I always spend extra times with those clients. I completely understand what you're going through. :)

you can never get too much LOTR :drool:

I am a nerd...what can ya do? :shrug:

I've never seen LOTR, or read any of the books, nor do I plan to see any furture LOTR-related films.

They freak me out. :wave:

Well Strider doesnt freak me out!!

Oh no no no not our Viggo, the man of many disgueses (as an actor - same as Kenneth Branagh) :)

I wanted to beat the bollocks out of him when I saw him in GI Jane!

:rant:

of course, in general LOTR , Im also too addicted to the Ringwraiths.........u would not want to see or hear me when they come on!!!

I would do ur head in!

Back
Top Bottom