It's O-Thin-al #1520

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
The pants that were a tad snug on me a couple of weeks ago are kinda loose today yayayayayayayayayayaay :cool: :heart: :happy: :flirt:

I'm feeling better physically than I have in months...maybe it's because I cut all the junk food crap outta my life.....It used to be when I was hungry, I'd be lazy and stop at BK or McDonald's....now that I don't have the finances to spend $5 on a meal two or three times a day, I actually have something that is good for me and cheaper.

I :heart: everyone.

I :heart: this place

Maybe in a few more weeks, I'll be able to fit into clothing I could wear two years ago :hyper:

Congrats!!!!!!! :hug:

It is a kick ass feeling...I've lost 23 pounds, and I feel so damn good (I ate Halloween candy last night though...*lol*...:reject: ).

Bonochick said:
Congrats!!!!!!! :hug:

It is a kick ass feeling...I've lost 23 pounds, and I feel so damn good (I ate Halloween candy last night though...*lol*...:reject: ).

Ooh.. how'd you do it? I've been trying to lose weight really bad, but even with being a vegetarian, I still can't shed.. DETAILS girlfriend!!!

Oh, and CONGRATS! Such a wonderful feeling! :wave:

It is a fantabulous feeling. We shouldnt have to feel that way but its one of the best feelings in the world..how scary is that?
I love when you get out summer/winter clothes for the first time and find they are too big :D

damongirl...why on earth would u be trying to lose any weight? :huh:

Well, I'm not a good example today...cuz I have been eating Halloween candy. :reject: :D

I basically just watch my fat and calorie intake...try not to have more than 25 or 30 grams of fat per day (it's easier than I thought, actually!) and just don't anything too high in calories. I gave up regular pop too...which sucked so badly for me...:crack:...but I've gotten over it. I do splurge every so often though (Dad and I go out to eat once in awhile, etc.)...but I don't go nuts when I splurge.

Except for this damn Halloween candy. *hides it out of sight* :der: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom