Its All About The Drums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it on Netflix a while back. It was interesting seeing Larry in a movie; he did better than I was expecting. I would say it's worth watching at least once. Larry does a lot of silent glaring, so he's basically playing himself! :lol:

Precisely as I thought!

I did keep waiting for him to stare at the camera, shout "FOAD" and leave set.

I think the most disappointing part of it, though, was Donald Sutherland.

5481_3.jpg

Precisely as I thought!

I did keep waiting for him to stare at the camera, shout "FOAD" and leave set.

I think the most disappointing part of it, though, was Donald Sutherland.

One of these days I'm gonna have to rent it...especially as Larry basically shoots us his trademark glare. :drool:

I wonder if my library has it. I doubt I'll find it in Redbox. :hmm:

Regarding Man on a Train; try amazon's rental service, too. They do have things that netflix does not.

My wife and I actually both really liked Man on the Train, and not just for Larry. His performance was good, like someone else said, better than expected, but Donald Surherland was fantastic in it. It's definitely an arty film, kind of contemplative, but I think it's definitely worth watching. I was very pleasantly surprised.

A little gift for woman-oriented folks who might wander through this thread, because holy cow Samantha Morton.

Might as well bring this one here too.

popmaxstudiolarry.jpg~original

It was really hard to find this thread to post these pics. Larry's thread was buried under tons of pages of old threads. Larry girls lettin it slide. :wink:

We have no resident Larry girl at the moment, it seems. :sad: Maybe Larry needs to cheer the frick up and he'd get his fan girls back. That said, :drool: ^ ^ ^

Back
Top Bottom