It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
Shiloh is actually very cute. :cute:

shiloh1.jpg

from dlisted

She's got her momma's lips. :lol:

Cute baby.

For the love of Mary-Kate and Ashley what is going on in Hollywood? According to our friends over at Celebrity Baby Blog, six celebrity couples are currently expecting twins. SIX!!!

Us Weekly reported this week that "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross was expecting twins with her new hubby, Tom Mahoney. Cross is due in April.

She's just the latest the reveal she's expecting double the baby, double the fun. "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey is expecting two McBabies with his wife. They already have a daughter Tallulah, 4.

Diddy and his girlfriend, Kim Porter, are expecting a pair of girls, Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels are expecting a boy and a girl, Elvis Costello and Diana Krall are having twins in December, and Strokes guitarist Nick Valensi and his wife Amanda de Cadenet are due as well.

And this doesn't even include the set of Irish twins Britney just had.

Kingston Rossdale

splashnews_mukshuk200906a_08.6.jpg

David Charvet and Brooke Burke, I think that's a beautiful picture (even though it's an invasion of a private moment)

brooke_burke_beach_flynet.jpg

Last edited:
Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli Welcome Baby Girl

Monday Oct 02, 2006 8:00pm EST

Former 90210 star Jennie Garth and husband actor Peter Facinelli have welcomed their third child, a baby girl, their rep tells PEOPLE.

Fiona Eve Facinelli was born Saturday at 6:30 a.m. and weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. The girl, who measured 19 inches long, joins sisters Luca Bella, 9, and Lola Ray, 3.

Garth, 34, and Facinelli, 32, married in 2001 in Santa Barbara, Calif.

Facinelli, who starred in the FOX series Fastlane, has already fully embraced his role as dad, telling PEOPLE in 2002, "I can't imagine my life without my daughter. Whenever I have a bad day, I look in Luca's eyes, and it makes it all go away."

Tori Spelling and her husband, actor Dean McDermott, are expecting their first child together. The 33-year-old Spelling, daughter of the late producer Aaron Spelling, will give birth in the spring, Spelling's representative, Jill Fritzo, told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

McDermott, 39, had roles in the movies "Against the Ropes" and "Open Range." He has a 7-year-old son, Jack, and a 1-year-old daughter, Lola, from his first marriage.

Spelling and McDermott met last year while filming the TV movie "Mind Over Murder." Spelling was married at the time to actor-writer Charlie Shanian, who filed for divorce last October, a little more than a year after marrying the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna.

Spelling recently starred as a fictionalized version of herself in VH1's "so noTORIous."

Maggie Gyllenhaal and her fiancé, Peter Sarsgaard, have welcomed their first child, a rep for the actress confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The baby girl, who was born Tuesday afternoon in a New York City hospital, is named Ramona.

"Everyone is healthy and happy," Gyllenhaal's rep, Amanda Silverman, tells PEOPLE.

NEW YORK - Keisha Castle-Hughes is growing up fast.

The 16-year-old actress, who was nominated for a best-actress Oscar for her role in 2002’s “Whale Rider,” is expecting a baby in the spring, the agency that represents her confirmed Friday.

The father is her boyfriend of three years, Bradley Hull, 19.

Castle-Hughes, who was born in Australia, played the Queen of Naboo in last year’s “Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith.” She will be seen next as Mary in “The Nativity Story,” set for release Dec. 1.

I just read about Keisha on stuff.co.nz, I was rather surpirsed but then not, given the teen pregnancy rate here in NZ :hmm:.

Kate Moss is reported to be trying for a baby with wayward lover Pete Doherty. The 32-year-old apparently believes having a child with her will help the Babyshambles star get off drugs.

According to the Sunday Mirror, she told a pal: "I love him and know that, for all his faults, I will spend the rest of my life with him.

"I also want my little girl Lila to have a brother or a sister.

"But Pete has to stay off the drugs. And the only way for that to happen is if he's with me all the time."

Doherty, 27, already has a son with fellow singer Lisa Moorish, 33. Kate's daughter Lila turned four last month.

Babyshambles cancelled the last five dates of their British tour after Doherty failed to turn up for a concert in Liverpool on Friday.

The official explanation was "artist's exhaustion".

But Moss is thought to have given him a "band or me" ultimatum after discovering he was back on crack cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom