It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:

Nicole Kidman rumour:

kidmansperminated.jpg

I always thought she couldn't have children.

.. maybe she was holding a fart :shrug:

one4u2 said:
It was just confirmed on entertainment tonight

They confirmed that Nicole Kidman is pregnant?? :ohmy: If so, Tom and Katie's baby shouldn't really be Tom's biological child. :hmm: Because wasn't the reason they adopted their 2 kids because one of them was unable to have children? If she's pregnant, it means that she can have children which would mean that he can't...

sami0201 said:

They confirmed that Nicole Kidman is pregnant?? :ohmy: If so, Tom and Katie's baby shouldn't really be Tom's biological child. :hmm: Because wasn't the reason they adopted their 2 kids because one of them was unable to have children? If she's pregnant, it means that she can have children which would mean that he can't...

:ohmy:

Unless my ears decieved me :huh:

Who knows if any of this is true..

Katie Holmes sought to quell the controversy surrounding her invisible baby, telling Us Weekly, “Suri’s doing great!” The soon-to-be Mrs. Tom Cruise, whom Us speculates could be preggers again, was snapped by the weekly during a vacation in Telluride, Colo., strolling down the street with a friend and a cappuccino. Neither her fiance nor her baby were anywhere to be found. Us, in a three-page spread, says a couple of Telluride locals have reported Suri spottings, including a clerk at a natural-goods store, who said Suri is “funny looking.” MSNBC reported yesterday that a friend of Holmes’ devout Catholic parents told in Life & Style Weekly that they intend to skip their daughter’s wedding ceremony. The couple’s spokesperson (they have one?) denied that report.

Laurel Hill said:

Actually it was Tom who was said to be sterile. So I wonder if Katie's baby is really his biiological child?

I heard that he does'nt have alot of "swimmers".....you can still fall pregnant just not a high chance of it,but Katie was/is at her peak child bearing age, so chances of conception is increased.

fly so high! said:

I heard that he does'nt have alot of "swimmers".....you can still fall pregnant just not a high chance of it,but Katie was/is at her peak child bearing age, so chances of conception is increased.

Katie has her young and child bearing age in her (or what I believe to be the case, in Tom's favor) and it only takes one loenly "swimmer" and one lil bitty egg........the rest is up to nature. So we will wait to see what happens.

For the gymnastics fans, the tiny Dylan :cute:

threeweeks_01.jpg

He's so small! Only 4 lb 10 oz at birth.

Recently I was working as a marketing intern for the gymnastics club, GYMCO, where I used to train in the off-season. They have a club store sells merchandise with their logos. I wanted to send Nadia a GYMCO onesie on behalf of the gymnastics club (they're very good with fan mail and such), but they didn't carry any baby clothes. Too bad :(

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
^that's a beautiful picture. They were in People too, I think the current issue

Yup. I hotlinked from my friend's site, but I think he got those from People. There's a few more out there, but I thought that one was exceptionally cute.

ET.com

While the world continues to anxiously await a glimpse of SURI, TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES's 3-month-old baby, US Weekly reports that at least one person has had the pleasure of gazing upon the Hollywood golden child.

According to the latest issue of the magazine, on stands Friday, the couple's good friend, "King of Queens" star LEAH REMINI, says she actually met the young tyke several weeks ago.

"She's a newborn and normal size!" Leah tells US Weekly. Another pal is quoted as saying that Suri is "a cross between the two -- [with] dark, straight hair and dark eyes."

Normal size - that's the best response she can give? Not that she is adorable, cute, sweet, looks like Katie or Tom, etc. "Normal size".
getawtf.gif

looks like the two of them
straight black hair
normal sized baby

yeah, I'll give you a WTF?

How much was friend to the freak-star parents paid to report the baby was "normal"?? Or is she a Scientology freak too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom