Istanbul Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, look at Drowning Man last year. I don't think it's a long shot to say it won't get played, with their track record. :wink:

Please don't remind me. If they do play Mercy does it make me small-minded and petty if I continue to bitch about no DM? Because it's very possible...hell I kept whining after they gave us Electrical Storm and YBR...

Clearly not Bono. Nice that it's apparently at least somewhat full band and not the little half-assed Bono-Edge Popmart version. The beauty of MotD is Larry's drumming, the JT tour versions were excellent.

Hmm I think I'll go play one now...

I have the opposite opinion. The Popmart versions are so subtle. I usually don't like Bono/The Edge duo versions, but I the Popmart stripped version give me chills.
I want to hear this new version, and although I didn't dislike it, it didn't amaze me this clip.

i guess i'm going to get absolutely nothing done today.

it's labor day so i should rest myself, but i'm going to feel like a lazy ass in the process.

favourite wants some of that action

Or the highly appropriate Labour Day. Of course the rest of the world spells that May Day I suppose.

I have the opposite opinion. The Popmart versions are so subtle. I usually don't like Bono/The Edge duo versions, but I the Popmart stripped version give me chills.
I want to hear this new version, and although I didn't dislike it, it didn't amaze me this clip.

I mean, I like the Popmart versions OK...I just really like Larry's work on the full band version.

:love::sad:

(if so, a little late, may I say)

i have been reading many stories about the miners. how close are you to where they are trapped?

it is an incredible story. i hope they are rescued soon

Holy crap, what's this I see about Mercy on U2gigs?

Apparently I've been out of the loop for way too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom