IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
This is the bomb pair right here. I may have to get myself some, probably in pink.

_5487048.jpg

:barf:

i was at villanova the other day and saw multiple pairs of these winterized crocs. :barf:

I saw a woman wearing crocs on a treadmill.

I was just waiting for her to twist her ankle.

Varitek said:
oh and apparently they are edible if boiled. because they are made of soy. yum yum.

:huh::barf:

Galeongirl said:

:hi5: and we'll do some interpretive dances on their ashes!

:drool:

anitram said:
I saw a woman wearing crocs on a treadmill.

I was just waiting for her to twist her ankle.

:lol: Not good gymwear. Not good footwear period. :wink:

:yuck: oh and today I saw a HUGE woman who had these blinding PINK crocs on :barf: ew!

:lol: well I saw the pic, and immediately thought of this thread!

I hated them too....until I wore them. :shifty: Now I like to say they're "ugly as sin, but comfy as hell." Personally I wear them strictly for comfort, you can't beat em! Loved the pic of Edge in his crocs, yay! :giggle:

How can it be that in 13 pages noone has mentioned the magnificent Mario Batali's orange crocs? Am I the only one who watches Iron Chef (or even Food Network)?

dude, if you've read this thread, you should come to the conclusion that Magnificent and crocs do not belong in the same sentence! :tsk:

dude, if you've read this thread, you should come to the conclusion that Magnificent and crocs do not belong in the same sentence! :tsk:

He is a magnificient chef, and that's what I had intended, else I may have chosen to say 'Mario Batali's magnificient orange crocs' rather than 'magnificent Mario Batali's orange crocs'. Batali is king of the kitchen, crocs aside. They are a really stupid, terrible piece of footwear.

:uhoh: I didn't read the whole thread but I take it crocs are not well liked around here.

I wear black crocs at work (mine do not have the holes) and LOVE them :drool: They are so comfy and the only shoes I have been able to wear when on a 12 hour 10 days in a row schedule. My feet never hurt once but they have when I've worn other types of shoes.

He is a magnificient chef, and that's what I had intended, else I may have chosen to say 'Mario Batali's magnificient orange crocs' rather than 'magnificent Mario Batali's orange crocs'. Batali is king of the kitchen, crocs aside. They are a really stupid, terrible piece of footwear.

eh......he's not that magnificent :flirt:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom