IO: I Won The "Predict The Next Reality Show" Contest At Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
We're obviously a bunch of warped individuals with too much time on our hands but I get free lunch and drinks on Friday. :) We all had to make up titles parodying what the next reality show would be called (max 3 entries each). And one of mine "Who Wants to be a Cannibal" got the most votes.

"who wants to be a martyr" - nominate a hard done by celebrity to be sacrificed and forever martyred.

"meet joe schmoe" - the real joe schmoe who is a trucker from arkansas with 3 kids to 2 ex wives and a trailer down by the river. watch as cameras record his daily activities.

I am surprised they haven't done an "Plain Jane" yet ... kind of like Average Joe except with a hot guy and he has to pick from a group of non-supermodel type girls.

who wants to marry a monk?

after not having seen a woman for 40 years
he's unleashed on 7 women

JessicaAnn said:
I am surprised they haven't done an "Plain Jane" yet ... kind of like Average Joe except with a hot guy and he has to pick from a group of non-supermodel type girls.
the only problem with that is that i bet they wouldn't put any "plus size" (meaning above a size 8 or something according to the entertainment industry) women on so it'd still be a room full of skinny people, just some not looking drop dead gorgeous.

regardless, i'd like to see this though. :D

JessicaAnn said:

Some of these shows just won't sell when you "turn the tables".

I was thinking of "My fat obnoxious fiance" and how turning the tables would go.

Sex sells, but sexy women with plain men will sell better than sexy men and plain women.

Back
Top Bottom