IO Blonde's do have more fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:
my blonde hair:

hair.jpg

:heart:

st2-khan.gif

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

WildHoneyAlways said:

Pffft. That's some weak ass hair right there, even if it is "blonde." I am insulted you associated it with my lovely tresses. :tsk:

Where's the override? The OVERRIDE!

I have red hair, as it turns out. I'm not sure how much fun I'm having, though. I just checked, and, as it turns out, I have a goodly amount of the fun, so, red heads rejoice.

The Kahn thing is funny, because all Khan references are funny. Fucking guy couldn't even find the override key.....not much of a genius now, are you, Khan? Dipshit.

He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates 2 dimensional thinking.

Oh, man, Spock sized Khan up right quick. Basically made Khan his bitch.

"Khan....stand by to receive our transmission....here it comes". Earlier scene, but still.

Thread is about blondes, though.

Call me crazy, but I prefer blondes over the rest. :up:

Then again, I take what I can get, which isn't very much. :down:

Sometimes I feel like a fisherman trying to catch marlins with a Fisher Price (no pun intended) net.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Random fact of the day.

Us redheads require more anestesia than anyone else...

We've something in common, wow.

Is there a reason we need more anaesthesia, or is just a statistical fact with no real explanation attached to it?

No spoken words said:

They don't know for sure, but it's related to the fact that people with red hair have a genetic mutation in a receptor for hair pigment that people with other hair colors lack. The study only came out in 2002, so they are still figuring things out...

It's all about the fact that we are mutants...

I resent the mutant comment :angry: :wink:

I won't go into my hospital stays but nurses always state various complications I'll have as fact. Last time the nurses played rock paper scissors for the redhead :crack: I didn't know there was an actual study, I've just heard it and experienced it a lot. Even treatments at a spa...aestheticians (sp)

I love it too nsw! You grow up as an outcast it makes you stronger. :D

redkat said:
I resent the mutant comment :angry: :wink:

I won't go into my hospital stays but nurses always state various complications I'll have as fact. Last time the nurses played rock paper scissors for the redhead :crack: I didn't know there was an actual study, I've just heard it and experienced it a lot. Even treatments at a spa...aestheticians (sp)

I love it too nsw! You grow up as an outcast it makes you stronger. :D

Redheads unite.

redkat said:
Even treatments at a spa...aestheticians (sp)

Yeah apparently our hair cells are actually shaped differently as well, therefore hair dyes work differently on our hair as well(much more difficult).

Although, I'm not sure why any redhead would want to go a different color.:wink:

True :shifty: I'm a brunette right now. I miss being a redhead though :combust: Thought about going back to blonde for summer. Haven't been blonde in a lonnnnng time.. Kind of got bored with it :shrug: Definitely had more fun as a redhead.. :shifty: :decisions::hmm:

Back
Top Bottom