IO: # Abby and I Went Shopping Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: Henry :heart:

You know, I seriously didn't get the innuendo there until after I posted. :lmao:

Right. The squash has been named.

April, do the honors.

Last edited:
Francois the squash?

That just doesn't have the right je ne sais quois, n'est-ce pas?

btw, me and my brother just came back from a barleywine festival at a cool San Francisco pub, and I've had a bit to drink (thank God for BART), so quite obviously if it doesn't amuse the :drunk: guy, then it doesn't pass the test. Sharing 7 1/2 pints of beer with at least 10% alcohol each gets you quite tipsy quite quickly. :up:

ps - This message took far too long to write, thanks to me wanting to not leave any typos while drunk. Obviously I'm not drunk enough if I still care about typos. :lol:

pps - What exactly are you warming up, April? :flirt:

I have a Rolling Stones backpack in my high school's colors that I got when I turned 16...but it's getting in kind of rough shape. :( I can't bring myself to throw it out though!

Your concern is touching. :mad:

:wink:

I was in Tahoe the past four days with a bunch of friends and family for our annual ski trip/get together/excuse to drink A LOT and soak in the hot tub by the lake. :D I'm soooooo sore though. Doing a 4 hour snowshoe hike up a mountain ridge after a couple days of snowboarding is a better workout than anything in a gym. Pardon me while I hobble over to my bed and collapse. :faint:

Unless someone would like to give me a massage :flirt: :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom