Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure there's a clever oral sex joke to be made here somehow, but I'm too tired to figure it out myself.

I'm gonna post this in many threads and my blog, cos it's a big deal to me and all:

Today was my last day at work. 2.5 years at the BTN, 14 years in the cable TV business.

Big and exciting things ahead, but an emotional day for me. We had a going away party and it all felt so surreal. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

That is all.

Congrats dude!

Not to steal No Broken Serves' thunder or anything, but I could use a bit of insight.

My jaw has hurt for about three days, and as of the last hour, I'm barely able to open my mouth. I also have an exam in 12 hours.

So uh, ER. Should I go to it?

If you haven't already, yeah, absolutely. That's something that you have to get checked out. Also, pretty sure getting a note from the ER could very well get you out of the exam. Just sayin'.

Sorry to break your restraint. But it's too good to pass, is it not?

Yeah. I'm surprised he offered himself up on the comedic altar so easily.

Anyway, when's the last time
A Shuttlecock show-opener was completely booted from the setlist?

Pretty damned shocking, and it always bugs me when new songs get cut.

I hope the Deputy is on his way to see a good ol' country doctor.

Witch+Doctor.jpg

Thanks!!!!

I hope the Deputy is on his way to see a good ol' country doctor.

So when do you start school up? Hopefully a bit of a break is in there.

Yeah, same here. Bet he'll get some good drugs if he does...which I pray will result in some fantastically impaired impy posts.

And just to keep this post a little musically related: Kind of Blue is so freaking fantastic. I fall more and more in love with the album each and every time I listen to it.

Causing one almost nuclear-sized B&C disaster in the past 3 months is enough. I try to limit myself to once every 6 months, usually.

So when do you start school up? Hopefully a bit of a break is in there.

Yeah, same here. Bet he'll get some good drugs if he does...which I pray will result in some fantastically impaired impy posts.

And just to keep this post a little musically related: Kind of Blue is so freaking fantastic. I fall more and more in love with the album each and every time I listen to it.

I am taking a break, yes. I am not 100% sure of when I'll start....depends on financial aid/scholarship situation.

Nothing bothers Laz more than one of his jokes or references going unappreciated.

Well done, oneblood. Well fucking done. You did more than break B&C: you broke Laz's heart.

It wasn't that the joke wasn't appreciated, but that my post may have been taken for some kind of rude dismissal.

Also, no comment on tonight's setlist shake-up?

I feel so out of it sometimes. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It involves a misunderstood joke getting blown way out of proportion one day. Long story.

I am taking a break, yes. I am not 100% sure of when I'll start....depends on financial aid/scholarship situation.

Sweet. Financial aid pays for me to be here, so good luck!

I'm an idiot. Quotation marks automatically set me off to song titles, so it didn't even cross my mind as the title of a song on the album.

Nothing bothers Laz more than one of his jokes or references going unappreciated.

Well done, oneblood. Well fucking done. You did more than break B&C: you broke Laz's heart.

I suck at life, obviously.

It wasn't that the joke wasn't appreciated, but that my post may have been taken for some kind of rude dismissal.

Also, no comment on tonight's setlist shake-up?

I was playing around as well, as I hope you know. I didn't take your comment seriously. Plus, now it's also obvious that I don't think or pay attention very well sometimes.

Oneblood, Laz sucks at life, that's my point.

He's an insolent dog.

Laz:

I like that Breathe did not open, but I do not like it being dropped altogether. Like Magnificock as an opened. Glad to see YBR still in there. UTEOTW is a fucking champion of a song.

Oneblood, Laz sucks at life, that's my point.

He's an insolent dog.

It's all good. Everybody has pitfalls. One of the many I have is that I don't think. Apparently, Laz is rude. And a dog. I feel like at least one of those things is a problem, but what do I know?

I'm an idiot. Quotation marks automatically set me off to song titles, so it didn't even cross my mind as the title of a song on the album.

I suck at life, obviously.

I was playing around as well, as I hope you know. I didn't take your comment seriously. Plus, now it's also obvious that I don't think or pay attention very well sometimes.

Jeez, what kind of "BITCHES BREW" are you drinking from?

b00000j7ss01lzzzzzzzgif.jpeg

Laz:

I like that Breathe did not open, but I do not like it being dropped altogether. Like Magnificock as an opened. Glad to see YBR still in there. UTEOTW is a fucking champion of a song.

Pretty shocking. Had it been included, that would have been one hell of a set list. But considering how much they were kicking ass on it, it's unfortunate. Maybe Boner felt he didn't have the stuff for it tonight?

Having both Mysterious Plays AND Until the End of the Match was cool, though.

Laz, I agree with your spoiler comment.

I am beating a dead horse here, but

Fucking drop Elevation and the set list really does approach awesomeness

And while I do not feel that the set lists change radically from one night to the next, I do feel a slow evolution and if you avoid sound check spoilers, there's still potential to be surprised on any given night. Relatively speaking, that is.

Back
Top Bottom