Interference Random Movie Talk & Robin: The Thrilling Fourth Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I'm not sure who I'd rather turn gay with, Bale or Kilmer?

Bale, only because youth is on his side.

More virile.

For whatever reason, Kilmer in The Saint just popped into my head. I'm literally sitting here cracking up, thinking of him in that film, in the scene where he's sketching that statue and first meets Elizabeth Shue....with his ridiculous lion mane hair and accent......I changed my mind, I choose Kilmer :love:

I'm too lazy to multi-quote, and since NSW keeps telling me I'm offensive and a jerk, I'm not going to pull any punches on this post and teach you all a lesson you won't soon forget.

As you probably all know, I too love Kilmer in a massive way. That said, Batman Forever is barely one step above Batman and Robin. In other words, it's a complete abortion and straight up one of the worst comic translations ever, one of the worst sequels ever, and some of the crappiest acting nearly all of the actors in the film have ever done. Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carey, and O'Donnel couldn't have raped their roles harder if they'd tried. I'm fine with the whole "childhood" thing, but this movie is terrible in every way, and you sucked at being children if you liked this film. Your childhood movie (Forever) took a dump on the series of my childhood movie/s (the Burton films). Schumaker is worse than Hitler.

For what a bunch of dorks you all are, I'm surprised to see how crappy most of the comic movies lists are.

Life Aquatic is awesome, and William Dafoe is awesome. In retrospect, he's probably my favorite character in Boondock Saints.

If Bale's in a movie, it will be good. I'll mock all of you majorly when you all end up going to Terminator Salvation. Stop trying to act like elitists, you're all uberdork losers who post on a forum for the most ultra mainstream band in the history of man kind all day long. You're the worst of the worst, and also worse than Hitler.

Poo on you too.

And I'm be first in line for T4, regardless of its shittiness.

Apparently he works out at Joyfulgirl's gym. Maybe she can hook(er) me up.

I kid.

Have you guys ever seen The Salton Sea? Probably my favorite Kilmer movie (yes, even more than Tombstone). Great stuff.

I don't kid about that.

The Saint is horrible, but still watchable for me, just because I like Kilmer trying out all those accents and guises in one film. Shue inventing cold fusion is pretty believable.

Bull Durham should lose a few % points for casting a person with terrible mechanics as a star pitcher. I fucking love so much about that film, but Robbins just is so far from looking like a pitcher that it takes away from the film for me. Ignore me.

saint_09.jpg

The Saint is horrible, but still watchable for me, just because I like Kilmer trying out all those accents and guises in one film. Shue inventing cold fusion is pretty believable.

Almost as believable as willingly marrying Billy Crystal in Deconstructing Harry.

Sometimes I'm not sure who I'd rather turn gay with, Bale or Kilmer?

The Lady Friend said she wants Bale for Christmas... and I wouldn't object to that, actually. He's everything I wish I could be, really.

I was just wondering if I should replace that picture ... is anyone here prone to seizures?

I still want a real and true analysis, for the record. At your leisure, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom