Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

The Randoom Meets Kelly Pub? That was fun. :D

I like the zoo, but then I have a thing for zoos anyway. However, if you have a choice between waiting in a looooooooooong line to take the skytram to see the polar bear sleeping in the sun or meeting Edge and Bono at the arena, DEFINITELY take the skytram.

I mean...forget the skytram! :mad:

Although, in retrospect, this could fall under the "everything happens for a reason" category in the life of Schmeg. :hmm:

Randoom meets Kelly was fun!

We did at least get close to Bono at which time I paid attention to something I hadn't really before. :shifty:

ok my friend Jen is keeping me updated on the tornadoes in her area..........she just took off for the bathroom for shelter........:yikes: :(

kellyahern said:
:cool:

San Diego is really pretty too. When I went for the tour opener, I took one of those whale boat tours. We didn't see any whales (too late in the season I think), but we saw dolphins and sea lions. Sea World was also nice (but none of the outdoor shows had any awnings or coverings, so bring a hat :yikes: ).

I felt the zoo was kind of a let down. The Irish Pub was fun too :wink:.

I loved that Irish pub! Definitely a must when in San Diego :heart:

I walked so damn fast around the lake I thought my legs were going to run away from under me. :huh:

:weird: I saw my parents car when I got there so I called my dad. My parents go together but don't walk together. He's soooo slow. He told me where he was and said I'd probably pass him even though he was about 1/4 of the way around. I didn't end up passing him but I did see him walking towards the end of the walk back to the cars. I figured they would be long gone by the time I got to the parking lot. He really does walk slow :crack:

shari schultz said:
me tooo I keep looking at the IM screen ~ waiting.....................
she came back on to say the extended the warning.............wonderful:down: reports of detroyed trailers and flipped over barn

kellyahern said:
That sounds a hell of a lot better than getting an autograph . . . if you're talking about what I think you're talking about :shifty:.

And if you're not, my post makes absolutely no sense and I'm to go wash my mind out with bleach :reject:.

I think you are thinking correctly!

Hope things aren't too bad around there Shari but sounds like it is with the destroyed trailers and all. :(

Jen is ok, our tornado watch was now cancelled *whew* but Jen said that there were 11 tornadoes tonight :crack: They just showed one up by WI Dells~ BIG!

I can now crawl into bed :yawn: Ortho Dr. appt. tommorrow, hoping that there will be some weight bearing on the leg~please.............

shari schultz said:
Jen is ok, our tornado watch was now cancelled *whew* but Jen said that there were 11 tornadoes tonight :crack: They just showed one up by WI Dells~ BIG!

I can now crawl into bed :yawn: Ortho Dr. appt. tommorrow, hoping that there will be some weight bearing on the leg~please.............

our news last night said that southern WI got hit really hard with storms. :(

I hope your appt brings you some good news about the leg!!!!

:scream: People with poor time management skillz drive me crazy. It was very difficult for me not to manage my supervisor this afternoon...not used to being at the bottom of the food chain just yet. :huh:

shari schultz said:

:yikes:

Of course, I am going to an outdoor concert and I don't know about OH, but IN has a thunder storm warning. I have crap luck when it comes to outdoor concerts! :lol:

Schmeg said:

:yikes:

Of course, I am going to an outdoor concert and I don't know about OH, but IN has a thunder storm warning. I have crap luck when it comes to outdoor concerts! :lol:

Have a good time at the concert...............:yes:

4 more weeks of non weight bearing on the leg :crack: bye, bye sanity :wave:

"it takes 12 weeks for a fracture like this to heal" ~ My Ortho Surgeon. He seemed to be pleased with how far I can bend my knee.

That will use up my 12 weeks of FMLA and it doesn't even include any physical therapy~ It looks like I will be using the 3 remaining weeks of vacation that I have for PT.

shari schultz said:

"it takes 12 weeks for a fracture like this to heal" ~ My Ortho Surgeon. He seemed to be pleased with how far I can bend my knee.

That will use up my 12 weeks of FMLA and it doesn't even include any physical therapy~ It looks like I will be using the 3 remaining weeks of vacation that I have for PT.

:hug:

Kariann said:
If anyone has the Sci-Fi channel and is interested I was informed that there is going to be a show on at either 7 or 9 about the place I'm going to the ghost hunt for this weekend.

Waverly Hills?

Cool :cool:

There's a ghosthunters episode at 8 and then they have a two hour special about it starting at 9...spooky.

Where was the place that you went before?

shari schultz said:

:hug:

I had to run to the mall to buy my dad a birthday gift for tomorrow. Then I went to Target to get a card. Somehow the entire shopping event took me an hour and a half. :crack: I wanted to be to the lake by 6:30 :scream: I didn't get home until about 10 minutes ago. There's no way I would have gotten to the lake until 7:30 and then home close to 9:00 since it takes about an hour to walk around. Too late. :mad:

It's 90 out right now and I don't have any bottled water so I guess I can use that as my excuse to not feel too bad for not going :shifty:

:madwife:

Kariann said:
If anyone has the Sci-Fi channel and is interested I was informed that there is going to be a show on at either 7 or 9 about the place I'm going to the ghost hunt for this weekend.

I'm coming out of my semi hibernation just to say wow, thats cool that you are going there. It was a decent episode of Ghosthunters, they found a few weird things. I just looked and I havent seen this other special that is coming on about it after the Ghosthunters repeat. I will have to check it out. It will be interesting to hear if anything happened to you after you go there.

Have fun!

Blue Room said:
Wow, I dont post in this thread for a couple weeks and when I do I kill the thread! :sigh: :reject:
Nice job. :wink:

Off to work! Short day! :drool:

kellyahern said:

Waverly Hills?

Cool :cool:

There's a ghosthunters episode at 8 and then they have a two hour special about it starting at 9...spooky.

Where was the place that you went before?

I just watched the episodes and I'm kind of freaked out a little bit about going now.

The other place was the Mansfield Reformatory.

I just came home from school with leftover hot lunches....

I have extra mac and cheese, chicken strips and teriyaki chicken if anyone is hungry.

I also have about 30 packs of carrot sticks and a few chocolate chip cookies (big ones).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom