Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
ok, the folks are home and the nose is good *whew*
:up:

:yikes: Lightning!!! I don't really want an ugly storm while I'm alone.

shari schultz said:

all part of the midwestern initiation:wink:
:mad: I thought I got initiated by the hailstorm everyone is STILL talking about!

:|

us_ind_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

If you look above the "ana" there is a small circle of a highway...I am just south of the middle of the top of the circle. There's some nice yellow headed my way.

Schmeg said:

:mad: I thought I got initiated by the hailstorm everyone is STILL talking about!

:|

us_ind_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

If you look above the "ana" there is a small circle of a highway...I am just south of the middle of the top of the circle. There's some nice yellow headed my way.

yellow? Think Lemon :shifty:

I hate being alone when there are big storms too

I just turned on VH1 to see Joe Elliott, Gene Simmons, and Rob Halford on the same stage :faint: If only Bruce Dickinson would have been there too. Then I would have really passed out for sure!

They are replayed the show now. Some "rock honors" thing. :shrug:

Still with the :|.

I'm tired of being alone here. :| It's been since Monday evening. I've run out of conversations to have with myself. :|

I'm seriously considering just going to bed right now. :|

I didn't go to bed...had a ton of cereal for dinner, expertly hid my :|ness from my mom when she called, and now I'm thinking if I don't at least put the piles of books on the shelves, they'll never get there. :huh:

Oh and I have to fill out two Relay for Life forms for Saturday. So I should stop playing Solitaire.

Kariann said:
I think the PT job interview could lead to something promising...at least I hope so.
This for C&E? It went well, then? :D

never ever buy the low fat grilled veggie pizza from Trader Joe's :tsk: It looks and smells soooooo good. But the cheese is like eating plastic. I'm so disappointed.

I walked 3 1/2 miles in the horrid heat and all I could think about was coming home to my grilled veggie pizza. :scream: The lake was beautiful. I went to the bigger one. The breeze was so nice. I made a new live U2 mix for the 'pod so I could have smething different to listen to. :kiss:

oh and I lost my car at the grocery store. I was in there for 10 minutes or less. I came out and had absolutely no idea where my car was.

While I'm here....today I used a calculator to divide 21 by 21. :| There was a few people at my desk when it happened. Everyone just laughed wondering what I was doing. I almost crawled under my desk and died when the "1" came up on the calculator :der: :der: :der:

There's a boy at work that just started a few weeks ago. He sits next to me and informed me today that he loves all things Irish. I think I'm in love :combust: He's bringing in some Irish music for me tomorrow.

/ARW's journal.

Originally posted by arw9797 oh and I lost my car at the grocery store. I was in there for 10 minutes or less. I came out and had absolutely no idea where my car was.[/B]
:up: I do this whenever I go to the mall. There are two around here that I frequent and you can usually find me walking through the parking lot looking like a lost little kid, pressing the lock button on my keychain so I can here the car honk. :reject:

:lmao: I just listened to the voicemail on the house phone here and the refrigerator repair company called, leaving a message for Mr. and Mrs. [my last name].

My first thought was actually, "Why is someone leaving a voicemail for my parents?"

I am off to bed as I have an 8 am meeting...but I think they're bribing us with food for getting in so early! :hyper: I am kind of enjoying not being a supervisory type person for the first time since I was 20.

I am leaving the living room an unholy mess. Book shelving can be a team project. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom