Inside Broadcast VII: An Ode To The Permabanned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! A Thanksgiving banning! :)

An almost perfect scenario: the guy registers and then raises hell in one just thread and gets banned -- all in just a matter of hours. Yay!!!

(sadly this is probably going to be the highlight of my Thanksgiving.... :lol: )

Can't say I'm proud of the prominent role I played in that one. By the end, though, the thread speaks for itself. But still, I can't tak much guilty pleasure out of this one.

We need a second to turn this thing around....:shifty:

Well. Can't say I didn't see that one coming. :shrug: I guess I could've been a bit more subtle to him, but hey, he asked for it by claiming we were just like him..

I'm going to play a game where I guess who was banned and then check.

Ok, I've got my guess in my head, now to go look.

Well he certainly went out in a Blaze of Glory....

Shame it happened when I was asleep, would've been fun. But for god's sake, when will trolls learn how to spell and use proper grammar? :scream:

Sooo....I haven't been around much lately. So of course, I had to take a peek in IB...and I must admit my first reaction was WTFBBQ Khan!?!?

I'm so used to our Sicilian Overlord giving the crack down that it totally threw me off.

That is my confession.

ETA: Further, I'm surprised no one in here commented on the break from pattern. We have traditions, yo!

Finally!!!

After almost half a year, we finally have a banning again. Yay! :happydance: It has been way too long.

Thank you moderators! :bow:
:kiss:

This week is starting out quite OK. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom