Inside Broadcast IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be a violation of the topics on multiple forums going on right now.

See Lemonade Stand, Zoo Station, and Vive el Feedback.

ETA: Out of Control now too. This is live, breaking news brought to you by WPHF news.

- It's Official has been hit. There's no telling where or when this will be stopped.

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
There may be a violation of the topics on multiple forums going on right now.

See Lemonade Stand, Zoo Station, and Vive el Feedback.

ETA: Out of Control now too. This is live, breaking news brought to you by WPHF news.

- It's Official has been hit. There's no telling where or when this will be stopped.

There's a knife in my back, and it's autographed by Michael Jack Schmidt. WTF? :mad:

I like playing the role of the reporter. And I'm damn good at it, thank you very much.

phillyfan26 said:
I like playing the role of the reporter. And I'm damn good at it, thank you very much.

sp_122_1.jpg

There's no way that this thread could be for talking about people getting warned and banned by mods the way people are acting. No way. I won't believe it.

And TPS certainly loves popcorn.

easytiger said:
it's almost been a month since the last ban. :sad:

more popcorn please.

And I went to drastic measures to find a sniff of possible warnings, let alone bans.

That's what happens. I'm going through banning withdrawal.

I'm actually suprised by Beav. He's not one to ruffle feathers like that. It was also on a weekend (he usually only posts while at work during the week) and late at night. Perhaps he was a bit:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom