Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

most amazing ep ever .

we have been over this before !!!!!!!!!!

still looking for my dvd .

German guest: "You started it!"
Basil: "No, you did! YOU INVADED POLAND!"

and if you havent seen the last ep of black adder do so asap but it is as sad as it is funny .

the newyears eve special/ movie or whatever it was with the time machine is brilliant too

I'll look it up.

Is that the Christmas episode you're referring to? I've seen that one. Far too fucking funny.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol: You see that's because I spend most of my days hitting them into the ground!

Yeah Pretty much, its simple to do, the only challenging part is not to overcook it....which probably only takes 2-3 goes.

:lol: But have you tried cooking one of them yet?

Ah, see, that overcooking part wouldn't be so much of a problem with me. When I do have steak, I like it well done. Very well done. Exceptionally, Te Urewera-y well done.

Oh, and hooray for what seems to be my second semester timetable

Monday:
Lecture at 10am
Lecture at 2pm
(1 hour each)
Tuesday:
Class at 10am
Lecture at 12pm
Class at 2pm
Wednesday:
NOTHING
Thursday:
NOTHING
Friday:
Class at 9am

I can't say i love the class at 9am, but following two days off? Um, fuck yeah.

I've done it before and I'll do it again.

coolian2 said:

cap042.jpg

cap044.jpg

QUOTED FOR AWESOMENESS.

coolian2 said:
Oh, and hooray for what seems to be my second semester timetable

Monday:
Lecture at 10am
Lecture at 2pm
(1 hour each)
Tuesday:
Class at 10am
Lecture at 12pm
Class at 2pm
Wednesday:
NOTHING
Thursday:
NOTHING
Friday:
Class at 9am

I can't say i love the class at 9am, but following two days off? Um, fuck yeah.

Not bad, though I can't say I'd be keen on that 3 hour gap on Monday. I always avoid long gaps.

9am classes suck immensely. Do you mean tutorials by "class"? Last time I had one of those at 9am, it was a Monday. So about 10-12 of us, half hung over, all looking very sleepy, would sit in a room and stare at each other or slump down onto the table while ostensibly discussing third world development.

Axver said:
So reminiscent of Ministry of Silly Walks too. Cleese was brilliant in that.
OMG YES... I have that poster somewhere. (uni poster sales :drool: ) I'm going to take down that crappy poster that's just a bad screen shot of the The Fly video and put Mr Cleese on my wardrobe door. :up:

bono_man2002 said:
whose-line-anywaybbc.jpg

Damn you with your Pay-TV and ablitly to watch International Cricket!!!
Whose Line :love:

I love it when Colin does his dinosaur walk. :lol:

All those sports channels are completely wasted on me. Don't care. :wink:

One of the housemates gets into the NBA and the odd car race and all that stuff. :shrug:

Axver said:

Not bad, though I can't say I'd be keen on that 3 hour gap on Monday. I always avoid long gaps.

9am classes suck immensely. Do you mean tutorials by "class"? Last time I had one of those at 9am, it was a Monday. So about 10-12 of us, half hung over, all looking very sleepy, would sit in a room and stare at each other or slump down onto the table while ostensibly discussing third world development.

Tutorials = classes.

The three hour break on Monday, i'll either go to the movies, roam Auckland city of not bother with the day.

I'd hate the Friday class, but really, after two midweek days off, who am i to complain?

Alisaura said:

OMG YES... I have that poster somewhere. (uni poster sales :drool: ) I'm going to take down that crappy poster that's just a bad screen shot of the The Fly video and put Mr Cleese on my wardrobe door. :up:

Cleese > U2?

... that's a tough one.

coolian2 said:
Tutorials = classes.

The three hour break on Monday, i'll either go to the movies, roam Auckland city of not bother with the day.

I'd hate the Friday class, but really, after two midweek days off, who am i to complain?

See, I just get bored when I have long breaks. Though I don't know many people around campus. Usually I'll just find myself ending up in the library doing research or my readings for upcoming tutes.

Yeah, for two days off, a 9am tute is a small price to pay really.

mysterious_jen said:

would be mabey 30 bucks, mine cost me a bit about 3 yrs ago, its a 3 disk set, but i think they would be cheap now.

Coolio!

If I get a chance to swing by JB at Knox or eastland, I'll have a looksie.

Alisaura said:

:madspit:

All I want Foxtel for is the sport! I'm dying for my rugby! I need Super 14! Non-Wallabies All Blacks games! Any rugby from New Zealand I can get! Non-Australia cricket! I'd be happy to pay a dollar per sports channel, but nooo, they want $35 for some package with 50-odd channels I'll never watch.

Thank fuck Channel 10 got the rights to the Indian Premier League.

Axver said:

See, I just get bored when I have long breaks. Though I don't know many people around campus. Usually I'll just find myself ending up in the library doing research or my readings for upcoming tutes.

Yeah, for two days off, a 9am tute is a small price to pay really.

I'd get bored too, especially not knowing many/any people on campus. My friends go to other unis, also in town, but usually with very different schedules.

I don't know what i'll do with those three hours. I'll see how i feel when the semester starts, i guess.

Alisaura said:

Whose Line :love:

I love it when Colin does his dinosaur walk. :lol:

One of the housemates gets into the NBA and the odd car race and all that stuff. :shrug:

Colin is hilarious :lmao:

I really miss watching that show. Ohhh I have to get Pay TV back on again thats for sure.

The see the sports channels would be my main reason. Just because the way thing are going you'll need Pay TV to watch just about anything good.

UKTV for example :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom