I'm Watching 7th Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
and enjoying it. :eek:

7thheaven1.jpg

Yeh I didnt see the pic the first time

I like The Waltons and I love little house on the praire b/c there was a Laura in it :laugh:

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

And I don't know why. I can't figure out WHY!!!

Its so so addicting. I've seen many a episode. I am truly in love and I DONT KNOW WHY??????????????:hmm:

Little House on the Prarie was filmed by where I live. In Wilder, Minnesota, and parts of it a tad north of where I live here in South Dakota.

Wanna visit Lara? I'll take you to both of these super interesting places. :|

:hyper:

Lilly said:

Wanna visit Lara? I'll take you to both of these super interesting places. :|

:hyper:

:yes: :wave: Im thinking if I went to America i could whore about and go to interferencer's houses being the nice irish lass that i am :angel:...i could uhm teach you irish dancing, camogie, gaelic.... :hmm:

Do I get Reeses' chocolate when I go??? :wave:

i make fun of me for liking it. :|

good to hear iris. hope you have fun this weekend. :mad:

laura, you are more than welcome at my dorm/house. if you actually want to get to south dakota. (you DO!) (then we can go to iowa, minnesota, AND nebraska)

k bye

my sister watches that. i make fun of her for watching it. i watched it once, don't remember the plot, all i remember was that they resolved a fairly complex issue in less than 35 minutes (i know it's an hour, but you've got to factor in commercials and the fact that it took forever to introduce that part of the story, plus there was that obligatory minor plot thing going on...i hate tv)

that DOES look like a cult or something...the kind that lives in a neatly trimmed suburbian home and sacrifices their intellect to the television rating gods...

My kids like to watch that show, the reruns are on every night. They think the blonde kid, Simon Carmondy is hot. Does anyone think a perfect family like that actually exists?

Back
Top Bottom