I'm overwhelmed by Cologne and Perfume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinball Wizard

Refugee
This is my first confession:

I dislike excessive fragrances in public places. Is it necessary? Believe me, I like to smell good and I like other people to smell good, but there must be some sort of happy medium. Strength is a virtue, but strong in smell (either end of the spectrum) is not ladies and gentlemen.

Does anyone else agree?

Sometimes I end up sneezing and coughing like hell because someone literally took a bath in cologne and perfume.

I hate it too...especially when it's something like Rose scent or real flowery smelling.

I really hate it when someone leaves the room or building and their perfume scent lingers :|

Its like you guys work or have been in my store :no:

Damn La Jolla broads with too much money and no apprant sense of smell :lol:

well y'know, after wearing a perfume for a certain amount of time, you really can't smell it on yourself any more, so I guess when they put it on they just put it on till they can smell it :shrug:

Oh I know just what you mean. Some people seem to think it's necessary to take a bath in perfume rather than just spray it delicately on your wrists. I don't like to spend too much time with those people. :p

The worst is when you're sitting somewhere near the person in an enclosed space like a movie theatre, subway, elevator or concert. You just want to :faint: by the time it's all over.

Believe me, one spritz of perfume is all I put on me!!!

At the ER I volunteer at, there's a sign that says "No scents makes good sense."

I would like many, MANY people who come to my store to read that. And obey it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom