I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Between U2 and Big Daddy, I'm ready to :combust: right now. :hyper:

He walked out for lunch by my door, he never does that. :shifty:

For now, I'll stay cool and wait and see.

digsy, where are you, girl?????????????????

sorry hon, i've had a manic few days myself. in fact right now is 39th hour straight i've been awake!!! :huh:

spent the whole of yesterday from 9am packing up cause i'm moving house, then went to work where i was meant to be working from 6pm to 3am but got home at 4pm this afternoon instead!!! a 22 hour work shift, not bad :ohmy:
and then i had a guy round to fix my heating so i couldnt get any sleep and then went to a Kaiser Chiefs concert with UKTan and just got in.
So i'm pretty knackered as you can well imagine and i only have 8 more hours till i have to get up to go to work again :help:

but back to you - its sounding slightly promising. the fact that he came over and asked about your concert and you guys spoke for a while is a good thing.
Personally, I wouldn't bring up the mail, theres pretty much a 99.9% chance he got it right, unless there was some weird freak email meltdown at that exact time which is unlikely. so bringing it up might be pushing the matter a bit.
he's got it, he's read it, he should know what it means.
now what he decides to do with it is completely up to him and totally out of your hands unfortunately.

the long chat is a good thing but be careful not to read too much into it.
the email pretty much said "ask me out for a drink" so if he's going to do that, then that's exactly what he'll do.
thats not to say the little chats aren't worth anything, of course they are, they're very important and might help him find his ground and serve as a run up to "wanna get some coffee" but thats not what they are yet....
so you in the meantime just need to keep being nice to him and remain your sweet charming flirty self.

how could any man resisit :wink:

by the way, if thats complete and utter twaddle is because i'm sleep deprived
i dont know think i would listen to a word i say :lol:

Ah, god love ya, digsy! :love:

I'm back in zen mode, but just the fact he stopped by for the first time in a bit was very unexpected and nice. It was almost a guarantee he'd be thinking about me this weekend, with U2 in town and all. :lol:

My friend also told me today that he can get shy, for all his big talking, so we'll see if that factors into anything... :shrug:

Till then... :zen: Ball is strictly in his court now!

spent the whole of yesterday from 9am packing up cause i'm moving house, then went to work where i was meant to be working from 6pm to 3am but got home at 4pm this afternoon instead!!! a 22 hour work shift, not bad

OMG! Be careful, there!!
Hope you could get some rest soon!!!

Good Luck with this and I hope he wakes up before it too late.:banghead:

Earlier this afternoon I went to go out the door where my friend sits and he was standing by it talking to her. I was meaning to just walk past but he didn't move (he wasn't in front of it but was really close to the handle), so I politely said, "excuse me" and he said, "oops" but still didn't move. :hmm: When I came back he was gone and my friend was like, "You guys were really close there, huh?" :sexywink:

Later on we were on the elevators (again, these damn elevators!) and he was asking when my next show was and if it was this weekend. I said I had nothing going on this weekend (geez, be more obvious, April :p) except catch up on rest from last weekend! He's been very gentlemanly to me lately, opening doors for me and when I went to drop some stuff off he offered to show me where I needed to go. :cute:

I don't know if it's because he knows I like him now, it's what he would have done before or what, but I like it and am 100 times more smitten than I was before. :combust:

:hyper:

So that means that if you're attached by Cleveland I get to move forward with the dance by meself right? :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
no way! no omitting anything!
When he hears that youre cute enough for bono, he'll be even more crushed over you :wink:

When I showed him the Bono pick (I even let him touch it :sexywink: ) he thought it was cool. :) He understands all of this since I think I remember him telling me once that he once tried to jump the fence outside the place Led Zeppelin was playing so he could meet Jimmy Page. :laugh: :cute:

:zenmode:

the way you flirt is sooo cute!!
this tension and "magic in the air" is just great!

half is not enough

Moreover, I am sure he's not feeling the way you do JUST halfway...
I mean, look at his behaviour!!

I chose it because I am almost in that mood, me too!!

Anyway -- I am sending luck your way ... even if I'm quite sure you don't need it!!

Interesting read! Good on you for sticking at it for so long! Its great that he is taking time to chat to you etc but.....

... shouldnt there have been some mention of the email you sent him by now? I can't imagine he has simply forgot about it, so... I'd try to push him a little to try to gauge how he really feels.. your going to drive yourself (and me!!) crazy if you dont figure out where this is going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom