I'm hot cause I'm fly,You ain't cause you're not, This is why, This is why I DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well South Park tells me toblame Canada, and you are currently the only Canadian present atm sooooo

^ :lol: But I'm not even that canadian, I wasn't even born here, so I'm more like..just Canadian by passport.

< Kinda watching a Bon Jovi concert on tv.

^ Ok, the blame has passed, anyways, it's always better to blame everything on Kayla, MIRITE?!

Bon Jon :lol:

^^ Why is it so funny? I only know like four Bon Jovi songs anyway, it's just that there's nothing else to watch on TV and I haven't left the house in two days. :lol:

^ boo that sucks, i'm kind of in the mood for some orange sorbet but I'm too lazy to go upstairs.

^ I know. But then again, I love the Backstreet Boys, I don't expect anyone here to have a high opinion of my music taste. :shrug: :lol:

tea would be nice too...

Yeah it really is. Makes for some interesting - and frustrating - threads though.

Lemonchick, to see the "Who Posted" Count of any thread all you have to do is click the # of posts out in Out of Control, does that make sense?

This thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 76
User Name Posts
love_u2_adam 19
bono_212 18
elevated_u2_fan 17
Lemonchick 10
Reggie Thee Dog 6
BoMac 3
phanan 2
Dalton 1
Show Thread & Close Window

^ By posting in this thread, you already are hot. :yes:

< Playing around with avatar, I'm THAT bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom