If any of the Boys posed for Playgirl....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Would ya look?

( I would like to add - I never said I saw this as a plausible situation - it was just a hypothetical - just as saying "What if Bono ate dinner at your house?" or so... It's meant to be a fun question to ask yourself)

I was thinking of this in lieu of the news of pop singer Tiffany taking it all off for Playboy - and if I would opt to look at her issue just for it's novelty. I really don't know. And as a girl, it's doubley(word?) weird to think of looking at her..

Anyway - which of the Boys would you rather see in Playgirl and why? Would you look?
I don't think I would or could, and can't really explain it...
smile.gif

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"That's so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 02-06-2002).]

First, I can't see any of them actually doing that. But to answer the question.......
Hell Yes. I would really only care to see Larry in the buff(since we already know what Adam looks like)

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Would ya look?

I was thinking of this in lieu of the news of pop singer Tiffany taking it all off for Playboy - and if I would opt to look at her issue just for it's novelty. I really don't know. And as a girl, it's doubley(word?) weird to think of looking at her..

Anyway - which of the Boys would you rather see in Playgirl and why? Would you look?
I don't think I would or could, and can't really explain it...
smile.gif

I think it would be kinda weird to see one of the guys naked...oh wait. Nevermind.

Seriously, if any of them ever did, I'd probably take an itsy bitsy peek. I think most women here would.

But, as Mrs. Clayton said, the odds of any one of them doing this are pretty much nil, so, unfortunately, I don't think this is an issue we'll ever have to wrestle with.

P.S. I love your signature, HelloAngel. Ghost World rules.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

I would like to add - I never said I saw this as a plausible situation - it was just a hypothetical - just as saying "What if Bono ate dinner at your house?" or so... It's meant to be a fun question to ask yourself.....

All of them ... A whole issue dedicated to the four hotties of U2.

*needs a cigarette*

If I had to pick just one ... Bono. I am grinning with delight at the thought of seeing the man behind (or is that inside?) the leather pants!

Ok ... now back to reality ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I would buy, look, enjoy, save, put away, bring back out, enjoy some more, reaalllllly enjoy...

I will be blunt ladies...I would pay any amount of money to see Bono naked. I would look, oh yes I would. And then I would look again and again and again!!! I LOVE the male body, not ashamed to admit it and the thought of Bono naked, well that's almost too much for me to imagine. Even though we've all seen Adam, a repeat would be nice. I would also like to see Larry but seeing Edge naked would be weird, like seeing your brother nude. He looks to sweet to nudie shots!

I love the female body
I think Cameron Diaz is a very hot woman
still, if she would pose in playboy I wouldn't buy it
I'm not going to spend my money on seeing someone naked

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Ok, I don't think I could. I don't know, I feel like, I respect them too much. I mean, maybe I would peek, but then I would probably run away blushing.

Besides, I feel like I've loved them for so long that it's gone past a "sexual" love. It's more of a genuine love of each of em.

Oh, you know I'm soooo full of it, right????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Yes.
*ducks all "but you are a BABY!" comments*
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't buy it for anyone else. Really. Only U2.
Oh, now that sounds sad, doesn't it?
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

funny question and it seems that I'm the only female that wouldn't look. I dun wanna see any of u2 naked- I could never look at them the same again.

Well somewhere you have to draw a line for all the fanaticism but if it was say
Gwen Stefani
icon16.gif

Go figure!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Okay, looking back at my previous post, I feel like I came off as some kind of perv...let me clarify my remarks.

I would very much enjoy seeing Bono nude, ONLY if he willingly posed and thus would expect women to be looking. I would NOT pay for or look at photos that were taken without his permission or prior knowledge! I have the utmost respect for Bono but if he wanted me to see, I would look.

And I do respect you girls who say you wouldn't look, you have so much more self-control that I do!

Originally posted by Salome:
I love the female body
I think Cameron Diaz is a very hot woman
still, if she would pose in playboy I wouldn't buy it
I'm not going to spend my money on seeing someone naked

So you'd maybe sneak a peak as long as you didn't pay for it?

Hmmmmm, I dunno. I think that the only one I could even take a slight peek at would be Larry because I've already seen Adam and Larry is the only one of the three that has a body worth looking at *ducks from the objects thrown by Bonoholics and Edgeites* but I don't think I would actually buy the issue. I'm sure someone will post the pics on PLEBA.

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's mesh shirt
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

DOOD have ye all forgotten TAMALE?!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles."

The Man Corral

The question is not IF i would look.. its more like Why wouldnt I look??

Chances are it would spread allll over the internet and of couse we would ALL see it right here on PLEBA!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by numbededge:
Hmmmmm, I dunno. I think that the only one I could even take a slight peek at would be Larry because I've already seen Adam and Larry is the only one of the three that has a body worth looking at *ducks from the objects thrown by Bonoholics and Edgeites* but I don't think I would actually buy the issue. I'm sure someone will post the pics on PLEBA.

Throws Lemons, Mooofins, and other various objects at Numbed Edge!!!

Bono is sooooooooo worthy!!!

hey HEY HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Actually, Edge naked probably looks the same as Steve naked, so I would probably look at Larry first. But I would definitely want to satisfy my curiosity!

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Edge naked would be weird, like seeing your brother nude. He looks to sweet to nudie shots!

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
hey HEY HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Actually, Edge naked probably looks the same as Steve naked, so I would probably look at Larry first. But I would definitely want to satisfy my curiosity!

ROFL

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINATELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women and small children and Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

Hmmm....this is a hard question! YES IT IS!
tongue.gif
Well, if any it would be Larry, but I wouldn't want it to be in a magazine. I think I would peek but I wouldn't buy the mag. Everyone has their right to privacy. I'd prefer him in just hot clothes or flannel thanks.
tongue.gif

YES!!!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!!!! *buys all the issues of Playgirl* LOL yes i'd look at it if Larry was on it, just to read the interview of course! LOL yeah right
wink.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-06-2002).]

eek.gif
I think I'd be compelled to look but, like Edge, I'd be embarrassed and bluuuuuushing the entire time, esp. if EVERYTHING were shown! (Adam not withstanding, since I've already seen him!)

I love edge, but Larry is the one I'd most like to see...for rather obvious reasons!
smile.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Would ya look?

If Larry would ever do it (in my dreams, baby), He could take so much much advantage of the women who wanted the issues. He could make Playgirl millions, the foul temptor...

XXX THE SPECIAL EDITION LARRY PLAYGIRL ISSUES XXX

Buy each issue & put the picture together Larry like a puzzle!
Note: Issues 3,4, 6, 9 and 12 available only in Siberia and on Fantasy Island

Issue 1: Larry's face
2: Larry's Neck
3: Earlobes
4: Arms
5: Elbows
6: Hands (fingernails excluded)
7: Chest
8: Legs
9: Back
10: Fingernails
11: Kneecaps