I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't affect my life in the slightest the way it has affected the people who have whined about LS only being a chat forum, but my question is what is LS for now? Birthday threads? People complain about the strangest things in life. I hope they all enjoy the Lemonade Stand now that all of the horrible chat threads aren't there anymore! :love:

So I have to click one extra click to find randooom. :shrug: I'll live. I actually kind of like it. Now maybe less people will read my randoooom thoughts.

simple circa, the new forum proved that being constantly bitchy about something gets you what you want :happy:

arw9797 said:
it doesn't affect my life in the slightest the way it has affected the people who have whined about LS only being a chat forum, but my question is what is LS for now? Birthday threads? People complain about the strangest things in life. I hope they all enjoy the Lemonade Stand now that all of the horrible chat threads aren't there anymore! :love:

in the LS there will be the 'chat' threads started by the people who hate chat threads.

the rockin edge said:
simple circa, the new forum proved that being constantly bitchy about something gets you what you want :happy:

in the LS there will be the 'chat' threads started by the people who hate chat threads.

You know, you hit the nail on the head with this one. The new forum isnt a big deal but certainly didnt seem to be needed. There were FAR less people bitching about LS than there were participating in it. I guess this is one where minority rules instead of the majority. :shrug: Here is what will be funny, this forum will have more posts and hits than the main one it is an offshoot of. Stupid.

I guess the title of the forum expresses what the Interference staff thinks of chat threads also. Another explanation into why this was done. Oh well, not a huge deal, just one more dumb thing that happens in the world. :laugh:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

I guess.... unless what we think is the minority is really the majority. :|

meh, who cares! :shrug: :laugh:

No its the case. There were about 8 to 10 of the same people that continued to bitch about it constantly (a pattern on many things for some of them) and they got their way. Look at how many people post in these threads by comparison. I think the forum name is a bunch of BS also.

It really doesnt fucking matter, someone is going to bitch and moan no matter what we do.

You can direct all your complaints to Chizip.

Thanks!

Chizip made the new forum?

Blue Room said:

No its the case. There were about 8 to 10 of the same people that continued to bitch about it constantly (a pattern on many things for some of them) and they got their way. Look at how many people post in these threads by comparison. I think the forum name is a bunch of BS also.

:up:

Sicy said:
It really doesnt fucking matter, someone is going to bitch and moan no matter what we do.

You can direct all your complaints to Chizip.

Thanks!

That explains it, no shocker there. Cant wait to see all the insightful outstanding threads he starts in LS now. Should be something to behold.

Ok any better??

Please, feel free to throw some forum names out there.

Canadiens1160 said:
Sicy is the majority, Chizip.

yes, and i dont know why she is being bitched at for representing the majority in this case

Chizip said:
right, only a minority wanted a chat forum :|

http://forum.interference.com/t101020.html

this poll shows only 5 people out of 57 were against a chat forum

i dont know if id call 5 out of 57 a majority :der:

Ok well my post above was a really a joke.

Of course this forum was not created because of one persons opinion.

It's obvious the abundance of chat and game threads that were cluttering Lemonade Stand.

Chizip said:
right, only a minority wanted a chat forum :|

http://forum.interference.com/t101020.html

this poll shows only 5 people out of 57 were against a chat forum

i dont know if id call 5 out of 57 a majority :der:

Oh my God, are you really pulling out a 2004 thread to make your point?? Now THAT is funny. If you really wanted to get an accurate figure the poll should have been done in LS and let it go a week. That would be accurate. 2004 is when the chat stuff basically started. Its probably not even half of the same people on here now versus 2 years ago.

Sicy said:
Ok any better??

Please, feel free to throw some forum names out there.

How about THE LEMONADE STAND. Oh wait that's already taken. Not really sure what that forum is for though. It's certainly not a place to talk!

Can't you see that "The Fool" was a little on the insulting side to those who actually enjoy chat threads? It makes it sound like anyone who posts in the threads are foolish. People have met their best friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc in some of these threads. I don't get why other people have such an issue about them.

Anyways....call it whatever you want. It's going to be a busier place than the Lemonade Stand will be so you should chose a cool name for it. :yes:

yeah but... doesn't calling it The Fool kinda insult everyone that posts here?

is it a crime to want to chat? :huh:

There have been more than just that one thread about this subject. This has been an ongoing suggestion for a long time.

And why do I get bitched at? I told you, because no matter WHAT we, I, us do regarding the forum, SOMEONE or some PEOPLE are not going to be happy. That's how it ALWAYS is.

Well guess what, deal with it! I'm not taking shit this time.

arw9797 said:

How about THE LEMONADE STAND. Oh wait that's already taken. Not really sure what that forum is for though. It's certainly not a place to talk!

Can't you see that "The Fool" was a little on the insulting side to those who actually enjoy chat threads? It makes it sound like anyone who posts in the threads are foolish. People have met their best friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc in some of these threads. I don't get why other people have such an issue about them.

Anyways....call it whatever you want. It's going to be a busier place than the Lemonade Stand will be so you should chose a cool name for it. :yes:

I didnt make the name, Elvis did. Honestly I didnt like it. And I just asked him to change it. As you can see, it now has no name, so we are open for suggestions.

phanan said:
Apparently this forum should be called Mission: Impossible, because it seems that no matter what Sicy does, people here have nothing to do but bitch about it.

Post of the year.

Sicy said:
I told you, because no matter WHAT we, I, us do regarding the forum, SOMEONE or some PEOPLE are not going to be happy. That's how it ALWAYS is.

Well guess what, deal with it! I'm not taking shit this time.

I understand what you're saying. Really. Not everyone can be happy. Some people have to compromise. And there's nothing wrong with a seperate forum for chat. I just found the forum name kinda :eyebrow: It seems like that's the view that the staff here hold or something. :shrug:

i honestly cant see why having your own forum for chat threads hurts you in anyway :confused:

i really dont understand the problem here

Sicy said:
I didnt make the name, Elvis did. Honestly I didnt like it. And I just asked him to change it. As you can see, it now has no name, so we are open for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom