I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
it's done. Row 2 on the club level :kiss:
:applaud: NICE!

Glad I did well sending the Ticketmaster gods! :flirt:

I just disconnected my iPod even though it told me not to. I didn't want to update it, just charge it, and the USB cable looks a whole lot like the wall plug thingie.

And you know what helps a lot? Plugging the wall thingie into the wall. :der:

Almost split a gut laughing.........watching Bill Engvall on the Comedy Channel :lmao: He just did a bit about vicodin.......I can vouch for what he said first hand........

:drool: I just ordered my camera at Best Buy. It's in stock so I can pick it up tomorrow. It was on sale online, but not in the store. Plus there's a special online promotion to receive a free memory card with my order. I get all of the online promotions and if it goes on sale for tomorrow then I will get a credit. :love: :up:

I have a big $2.66 left on my gift cards!
:huh: I have so many gift cards to random places that have $2-3.00 on them that I'll probably never remember to use :tsk:

I'm so excited to have a camera again!!!!!

:crack: Saturday Night Live is soooooo painful! :scream: Tom Hanks is such a bore! But the musical guest is the only reason why I even have my TV on tonight :drool:

Who was the musical guest? I don't have a tv that is either plugged into the wall or hooked up to cable (looks real nice on the floor still in plastic, though)...I've been very out of touch lately!

Schmeg said:
Who was the musical guest? I don't have a tv that is either plugged into the wall or hooked up to cable (looks real nice on the floor still in plastic, though)...I've been very out of touch lately!

My 2nd favorite band: Red Hot Chili Peppers :D

Last weekend it was all Edge. :drool: This weekend it's all about RHCP :love:

If Kariann is around you should turn on the Sci Fi Channel. They are showing the Mansfield Reformatory episode of Ghost Hunters right now.

I guess they are doing some type of marathon of episodes from last season today.

Blue Room said:
If Kariann is around you should turn on the Sci Fi Channel. They are showing the Mansfield Reformatory episode of Ghost Hunters right now.

I guess they are doing some type of marathon of episodes from last season today.

I turned over to that channel as I was cleaning and saw that it was going to be on so I did catch it!

The solitary area where they said they saw shadows and that light was the area that I felt apprehensive of going in until one of the guys there took us there. We were all over the place. They didn't really mention much about the so-called activity in the warden's quarters. The lady that was on there is the one that handles all the stuff for the ghost tours...I've talked to her but I don't remember the man.

I remember every single detail from a year ago today through the next few days. I cannot believe I've known Bono for a year! :flirt:

The phrase "muffin products" was also born a year ago tonight :heart: :drool:

Kariann said:
Congrats to all who got tickets to what they were trying for! I actually haven't had to deal with the ticket stess for the 3 sets of tickets for shows this Spring!

I have one round of tickets to buy. :eek: I've convinced myself that I can buy Stadium Arcadium off of iTunes and get the presale code. Then I can sleeeeeep in on Saturday! :D Plus I'd never look at the CD insert and it would just collect dust of my shelves.

arw9797 said:

My 2nd favorite band: Red Hot Chili Peppers :D

Last weekend it was all Edge. :drool: This weekend it's all about RHCP :love:

I'm all about Bruce at the moment. I bought the new CD today and am currently obcessed with Pay Me My Money Down...not sure why that one but I keep wanting to listen to it over and over.

I guess our tickets are Row M Sec E at Germain. I need to look up the section and see if that is on the side or not....I can't remember.

arw9797 said:

I have one round of tickets to buy. :eek: I've convinced myself that I can buy Stadium Arcadium off of iTunes and get the presale code. Then I can sleeeeeep in on Saturday! :D Plus I'd never look at the CD insert and it would just collect dust of my shelves.

I think that one may be an Itunes purcahse for me. I did want the Bruce CD since it's dual disc and all.

Kariann said:

I turned over to that channel as I was cleaning and saw that it was going to be on so I did catch it!

The solitary area where they said they saw shadows and that light was the area that I felt apprehensive of going in until one of the guys there took us there. We were all over the place. They didn't really mention much about the so-called activity in the warden's quarters. The lady that was on there is the one that handles all the stuff for the ghost tours...I've talked to her but I don't remember the man.

:up: Thats cool, I'm glad you were able to see it.

What happened in the warden's quarters?

Kariann said:

I'm all about Bruce at the moment. I bought the new CD today and am currently obcessed with Pay Me My Money Down...not sure why that one but I keep wanting to listen to it over and over.

I'am also and I'm not sure why. I dont have the new album yet. But I have been listening to the Tunnel Of Love tour bootleg from Stockholm and a few of my Rising Tour boots alot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom