I understand the reason why it was postponed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poptart514

Babyface
we all do and we support the band and the families in the decision to postpone the show. What is very disappointing is the fact the it was blurted out- a re announcement is immenent.. back in March. I don't blame the band but I do blame the promoter for not sealing the deal and STILL working out issues with insurance, give me a break! How long does that take! At leat make an annoucement that you are working towards a final decision and give us a date as to when you think it will be final.
Most of these places, especially Hawaii are destination shows, meaning most of the attendees are traveling from far away as opposed to locals like in Austrailia and Japan.

I am sure when it is all said an done it will be a show of a lifetime, but darn it, this is more painful than a friggin root canal .

poptart514 said:
I don't blame the band but I do blame the promoter for not sealing the deal and STILL working out issues with insurance, give me a break! How long does that take!

I'm guessing you've booked a lot of tours, and know how easy it is?

This topic is already being discussed in several other threads across this forum so I'm going to close this thread and welcome you to join a thread already in progress.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom