I took great advantage the CD bargain bin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...and I got 4 albums (one of which is a 3-disc set) and the U2 Electrical Storm single, all imports all for $24.00 total.

*listening to a Gilles Peterson import right now.

For once the bargain bin wasn't all crappy music that no one listened to. Just years of imports that no one wanted to spend $30-$40 each on...lol. If music was this cheap all the time, I'd buy lots more music!

Melon

I've picked up some crap that I like but understand why it's in the bargin bin. Mostly cassette tapes. Most places, if they even have cassettes, will throw anything in the bin. That's how I finally got a copy of Nirvana's "Nevermind" album.

What's this Soulseek thing I've heard so much about from ye? Never have I heard of it before.

I bought the Soft Bulletin today
and ordered Roman Candle which will complete my Elliott Smith catalogue

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
you need to sign up for the exchange, mr melon :mad: :kiss:
i need ideas as to what to include on my cd. :D

like, would it be a good idea to only include one song per artist or would two or three be okay? i know we can include whatevah we want, but i wouldn't wanna bug people by putting a bunch of stuff by the same people on it. kinda like how bonochick would just make one big ryan adams cd. kidding!! :hug: :wink:

daisybean said:
I'm only doing one song per artist.....from different genres of music, because I try to listen to all types of stuff.
ooh, i think i will try to start compiling a playlist now.

now the hard part is picking what song of a group best represents their work. i know for U2 i'd pick the refugee, but a group like asia is a lot harder, y'know. :wink:

When I have a hard time deciding I just pick any song...that way I won't have the internal conflict.

For Tori I think I just randomly picked any song and put that on my playlist....

my playlist of potential songs is like 45 now....

But there is only one song that I know for sure is going to be on there by request

I :heart: going to those dinky, crappy, old record stores where the owners look weird and total music freaks go to. :laugh: There are usually great music finds there.

Back
Top Bottom