I still know there was something I had to do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippy said:
Congrats! Good luck... though your day is half over now :) Where are you working?

Thanks! :up:

I've got a job at a Danish pharmaceutical company, working with validation... I'm taking care of the Miralce Drugs! :wink:

(Sorry, lame joke! :reject: )

kellyahern said:
:up:

So you are done with school now? :hyper:

:yes: For now at least...

I've been going to school for 18 years in a row (and I'm 23), so I think it's ok to take a break for a while! :wink:

hippy said:

ooooh, I hope the mom does well after her surgery. And how did you like the tiny island? Did it end up being as awesome as it looked? :)

And you better come visit me if you get the chance! :hug:

mom's doing all right so far, she had her surgery Monday.. she hasn't been able to keep anything down, though, and she's pretty grumpy because she had to go cold turkey off caffiene/nicotine/alcohol. She might come home tomorrow or the next day.

The tiny island was pretty nifty, if a bit.. um.. disconnected. You could get most everyday things you might need, but like.. a nice pair of athletic-type sandals, or getting your microwave fixed/new microwave? No way.
I mailed a postcard from there three weeks ago and it just now got to its destination.
Aside from the heat and cockroaches and threat of rats, it was pretty awesome =)

Stories for Boys said:

mechant8.gif

I'm hungry.

unibrow!!!!

how I have missed all of you guys :hug:

Glad to hear the mom is better, Kristie :)

Laura, how's it going? Did you just move? Is that what I heard through the grapevine?

And it was Lies' birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have you moved to South FL yet? In time for hurricanes? :D

hi Kelly :wave:

Last edited:
Update on Lies' life:

- Getting married in exactly 7 days
- Moved into an apartment in Kentwood
- Phil has to finish school in MI; Florida will not accept any of his credits for transfer :banghead:
- Still planning on honeymoon in Hawaii for the U2/PJ show
- Crossing fingers for a final call-back interview for Technology Coordinator at a local school
- Had last wisdom tooth extracted, while conscious, even though it was the most impacted tooth the dentist has ever seen :huh:

I'll post pics of the apartment as soon as I'm finished decorating.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Update on Lies' life:

- Getting married in exactly 7 days
- Moved into an apartment in Kentwood
- Phil has to finish school in MI; Florida will not accept any of his credits for transfer :banghead:
- Still planning on honeymoon in Hawaii for the U2/PJ show
- Crossing fingers for a final call-back interview for Technology Coordinator at a local school
- Had last wisdom tooth extracted, while conscious, even though it was the most impacted tooth the dentist has ever seen :huh:

I'll post pics of the apartment as soon as I'm finished decorating.

ooh I didn't know your wedding was so soon
I could crash... :hmm: :sexywink:

and I am jealous of everyone going to Hawaii to see U2.

ooh, i can do that quick...

update on laura's life:

-moving to chicago in exactly 13 days
-interview next monday for a rich people doggie spa
-busy
-stressed
-just saw snow patrol again this past weekend :heart:

so overall my life is
:crack: :uhoh: :hyper: :crack:

oh how i missed you, cra... :crack:

holy shit. that's weird.

story time. i met 4/5 of snow patrol this weekend...when i was talking to nathan (guitar), my friend mentioned the playing with u2 thing...and i swear to you guys, he told me he had seen footage of it. how crazy is that?!? weird...and it's all happening at once...

Stories for Boys said:
holy shit. that's weird.

story time. i met 4/5 of snow patrol this weekend...when i was talking to nathan (guitar), my friend mentioned the playing with u2 thing...and i swear to you guys, he told me he had seen footage of it. how crazy is that?!? weird...and it's all happening at once...

that's so awesome! those guys are pretty cool :) good luck on the move happening soon... are you going to be in school? or working? or just having fun? :)

hippy said:
that's so awesome! those guys are pretty cool :) good luck on the move happening soon... are you going to be in school? or working? or just having fun? :)

hopefully working...but i haven't found anything yet. interview next monday, so hopefully that'll work out. other than that, hopefully i'll be putting together a band with a friend of mine.

mmmm job interviews. They're my new best friends because they help me not have time to think about or stress about the wedding! It's in three days, but I have two job interviews still (possibly three, if I pass the phone interview). Tomorrow's a third-round, with a 7 person panel. Good thing I bought the new business suit! If I get the job, I WILL do a backflip, mainly because starting next month I have to pay over $400/mo just for student loans....

Where is Ellen? Too busy at law school to hang out in this thread. :tsk:

Last edited:
it was a really nice wedding...and yes, lies actually wore a dress :wink:

congrats again...and can't wait to go on your honeymoon with you :wink: heh...

aww pictures
I only looked at a couple due to my exceptionally slow dial-up, but you look pretty :cute:

and in the world of Kristieland... I got a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom