I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
I HAD TO START THE THREAD AGAIN! THAT'S WHAT I HAD TO DO!

But this time... let's everybody participate :D

There was absolutely no point to the last one... it was just a "catch-all" for random thoughts and observations and complaints and whatever!

So, how is everybody? :D

I just heard someone on the TV on in the background say "when the movie Rad came out."

HAHAHAHA, Rad.

radcover1.jpg

184205.1020.A.jpg

Ohhhh RAD. How I miss the eighties *COUGH*not*COUGH* my brother was BMX racing. Oh the head wounds. Delightful.

Ohhhh RAD. How I miss the eighties *COUGH*not*COUGH* my brother was BMX racing. Oh the head wounds. Delightful.

:lmao: :lmao:

Jam Jar said:
anyone else sick of the hot, humid, sticky summer weather? i can't wait until it's 11 degrees outside again. w00t.

What? Blasphemy! I HATE cold weather. Which is not good since I live in Michigan. And this summer has been the coolest since the 1960s (or was it 50s?).

I have a headache, but I think I just sold my computer :hyper:

I'm still working at the library and the art studio. Tomorrow I will be doing both! It won't be a boring day! Oh, yeah, I drove to the studio in the rain today! That was weird.

Last edited:
I spent the evening trying to come up with a bulletin board for school. I can't believe summer is almost over.:(

I will be spending the better part of tomorrow shopping with the mini fahs for back to school clothes.

Shoes...the mini fahs need shoes.

Normally I really love shoe shopping....but shopping with 3 girls who are 8, 6 and 4 1/2 can be tiring and loud.

After shoes...hair cuts :ohmy:

It's pretty nice here considering that it's August. The highs are in the eighties. Usually it's closer to 100 and gosh, I detest heat like that. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

fah said:
I will be spending the better part of tomorrow shopping with the mini fahs for back to school clothes.

Shoes...the mini fahs need shoes.

Normally I really love shoe shopping....but shopping with 3 girls who are 8, 6 and 4 1/2 can be tiring and loud.

After shoes...hair cuts :ohmy:

Come to think of it, I need shoes for school as well.. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom