I have eaten 4 chocolate bars today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
THE DOCTOR IS IN:
Chocolate fires the same synapses that "love" does, I think. And with your current situation (Married Guy being a jerk), you needed that feeling to make you feel better.

I prescribe two Kit Kats and a Lion bar. That should do the trick. Do this once a day for the next 28 days. I can renew the subscription if needed.

Last night I ate a mini Kit Kat, mini Crunch bar, and a mini Snickers and some combos. Gotta love having junk food everywhere at work. I'm stressed, so I let myself go, lol.

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

I ate three mini Kit Kats that Fizzing whizbees sent me from England, and then a Canadian Kit Kat. American Kit Kats still suck!

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-06-2002).]

good god woman
get a hold on yourself!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Three words: P-M-S!!!!!! (...er...3 letters...)

Girl, I am so addicted to chocolate, it's sickening. I've been gaining so much weight b/c of all the chocolate I eat that I just finally decided to ease my chocolate cravings by eating the "Tastations" instead.

They're no substitue, but they do help.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I binge and purge - way too much. I think I have an eating disorder of somesort. Some days I won't eat anything. Other days, say like Sunday, I'll eat an entire bag of chocolate chip cookies.

Originally posted by Salome:
good god woman
get a hold on yourself!

U talking to me?
tongue.gif

I'm now off to buy me a chocolate malt *drools*
Be back in half an hour!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I ate three mini Kit Kats that Fizzing whizbees sent me from England, and then a Canadian Kit Kat. American Kit Kats still suck!

Speaking of Kit Kats--> Have you tried the Chunky Kit Kat bar yet? Yummy!
candy6.jpg

Btw- what's the diff. bw Canadian, American and British Kit Kat's? I guess I have only ever had Canadian Kit Kat's so indulge me.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 03-06-2002).]

Originally posted by u2loopy:

Girl, I am so addicted to chocolate, it's sickening. I've been gaining so much weight b/c of all the chocolate I eat that I just finally decided to ease my chocolate cravings by eating the "Tastations" instead.

They're no substitue, but they do help.

Little Tootsie Rolls help too.....
This thread is not the one to read if you're not eating candy or sweats anymore. Dammit! I want a chocolate bar.........
Like Sloth said in Goonies..............
"Baby Ruth"

*Off to Safeway!

Originally posted by Angel:
Speaking of Kit Kats--> Have you tried the Chunky Kit Kat bar yet? Yummy!
candy6.jpg

Btw- what's the diff. bw Canadian, American and British Kit Kat's? I guess I have only ever had Canadian Kit Kat's so indulge me.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 03-06-2002).]

I would love to explain the dif. - I posted a Kit Kat forum previously. Check it out!

As for the chunky ones - I don't like them as much. I had mini-case of them form England - It just didn't do it for me!

omigod Zonelistener, that is too funny!!! I had no idea you guys were underprivelaged in the states!

You know what else you guys don't have??? SMARTIES!!!! I have had to send my East Coast friend smarties before. I think you may have them on the West Coast...

"If you live in the USA you know Smarties as a different product entirely to the rest of us. This is because the UK company Rowntree's sold the Smarties name to an American company a long time ago. This is WHY you can't get what the rest of the world call "Smarties" in the USA - unless you buy from on of the firms with links later on this page."

Mmmm... When you eat your smarties, do you eat the red ones last? Do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast?

L5-20-291.jpg

Smarties are my alltime favourite chocolate!!!
biggrin.gif
Much to my great surprise, they have double decker buses in Ireland painted from top to bottom in smarties!!!

I can't get into smarties...I like our M&Ms (somewhat similar - just dif. chocolate). I found some Smarties in a Chinese Grocer in Chinatown in NYC. I was pretty excited. Then the box broke in my bag, and I had a melted pile of Smarties in the bottom of my bag. Oh, and these Smarties came from Northern Africa too!?

I'm bit of a chocolate freak.

LMAO zonelistener!! You gotta give smarties a second chance! But if you are an M&M's guy then you prolly won't get into Smarties. It's like Coke or Pepsi...

I looooooove Smarties. I loooooove chocolate. You guys are lucky you get to eat that stuff. I'm on a stupid blargy diet! Today I nearly passed out I was so dying for Ketchup chips and cheesies but NO. Grrrrrrrr.

icon31.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I looooooove Smarties. I loooooove chocolate. You guys are lucky you get to eat that stuff. I'm on a stupid blargy diet! Today I nearly passed out I was so dying for Ketchup chips and cheesies but NO. Grrrrrrrr.

icon31.gif

YEAH for MRS. EDGE!!!!

I got home and checked my mail - and in my box was a package from the famous Mrs. Edge - with - Coffee Crisps and Kit Kats from Ontario. Add me to the list of guys who have "crushes" on Mrs. Edge!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you! I had a huge bowl of ice cream on Sunday while at my parents after having had a huge dinner. Then my mom pulled out an Easter Cream egg that she had bought for me knowing how much I love them... I ate it straight away.
biggrin.gif
C H O C O L A T E!!

That being said... you're not pregnant are you?

Blargh!! I hate you all. I am trying to loose weight and reading this thread is not, I repeat, not helping. I really, really want some smarties now!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

You are VERY welcome!!
smile.gif

Well, my ballet teacher told me I look "trim" yesterday, so that was a small consolation for my continued diet suffering.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
YEAH for MRS. EDGE!!!!

I got home and checked my mail - and in my box was a package from the famous Mrs. Edge - with - Coffee Crisps and Kit Kats from Ontario. Add me to the list of guys who have "crushes" on Mrs. Edge!

Ana, you naughty naughty poo-poo. Because of this thread, I ate some choccies today!

All of you in here are bad bad bad.

yarof

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

Thank you, sweetie! Normally I wouldn't bother with dieting (I love food more than life itself!) but I have to look presentable for this cursed belly dancing gig!

Originally posted by Ana:
You shouldn't be on a diet, Mrs Edge

You're gorgeous like that!!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom