I don't really care for U2's next album.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
Well, I mean I do care...... but I would much rather have the new Pearl album!:huh: It's like I know U2 is working on a new album it should be out next year or so, but that doesn't make me excited or looking forward to it...... But I'm counting the days for November to get the New PJ album!:huh: :eyebrow:

I just needed to say that....... I've been holding it in all this time! *feels better*

:huh: Do I need help?

*hides*

I think that's sick.......

DoTheEvolution said:
:huh: Do I need help?

*hides*

Yes. Definitely. What are you doing in here when you don't care for the next album? :eyebrow:

*sigh* What has happened to the world? *double sigh*

eddie.jpg

I think I'll get more excited when the first single from the new album comes out. I'm looking forward to hearing new stuff, but the actual excitement part has not kicked in yet.

bono-vox said:
I will be excited about it when they start putting posters up about it in music shops..........i get sickened by seeing threads and threads in EYKIW about U2's new tour and new album and new video :| :yawn:

ditto.

i'm excited to see their next promo photoshoot...new adam piccies...o0o0o0o0o0 :drool:

I'm dying with anticipation!
*insert one million droll faces here*

But the new PJ should be good as well. I'm hoping for something a little more interesting and with a little better flow than their last one, though binural was alright.

I dunno. As a Pearl Jam fan I admire your ability to maintain your ardor after Binaural. That album bored me into Pearl Jam indifference.

Yeah I won't get excited until I know the release date or the new single is out! Feels good some of you guys feel like this too! ;) I thought I was crazy! :D

Thanks for the Eddie pic, even though he looks like a cave man! LOL

Matthew_Page2000 said:
I dunno. As a Pearl Jam fan I admire your ability to maintain your ardor after Binaural. That album bored me into Pearl Jam indifference.

Ah, thanks..........But personally I like Binaural! It took some time to really get into it and like it...... especially since for me, "YIELD" was just AWESOME! But now, I really like Binaural and I just can't wait for the new album!!!

Isn't there always this extreme/ambivalent anticipation/speculation before U2's next album... only to have U2 have our heads turned scratching our asses?

i'm really excited about it, but somehow i always thought of atyclb as their "last album".....i don't know, it just seemed like 10 was the number.....i mean, it's an odd sensation......all i do know is that those singles will be mine the day they come out......it will still be awesome, although it scares me that the words "punk rock" were mentioned :sexywink: :lol:

theSoulfulMofo said:
Isn't there always this extreme/ambivalent anticipation/speculation before U2's next album... only to have U2 have our heads turned scratching our asses?

Not that I'm aware of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom