I bet I can....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtfng9.jpg

WTF? I thought I was the only one with that costume on Halloween :mad:

Canadiens1160 said:

What's the matter? What would be the basis of the ban? It will just be a game, an attempt to guess before the fact. No big deal.

Based on your usual posts, I thought that you might be more open-minded.

I don't claim to be psychic or anything. It's just a fantasy football type shot in the dark. Just a fan version.

By the way, it's not meant to disrespect anyone if that is the concern. It's just based on what different fans seem to prefer in their posts and my interpretation on where the next album is going.

I would need someone to hold on to my predictions until said time. Otherwise there might be the opposite knee jerk reaction if the predictions are made public right away.

Canadien, I am intrigued at your ban request. Itching actually.:wink:

dietcokeofevil said:
By the way, it's not meant to disrespect anyone if that is the concern. It's just based on what different fans seem to prefer in their posts and my interpretation on where the next album is going.

I would need someone to hold on to my predictions until said time. Otherwise there might be the opposite knee jerk reaction if the predictions are made public right away.

Canadien, I am intrigued at your ban request. Itching actually.:wink:

what if you are wrong about your predictions?

can we ban you then?????

Wow :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I can feel the love in the room. But sure, I guess ya'll can ban me if I bomb. Sorry if I put out a bad vibe (as seems to be the case, judging from the reaction.) I have a dream that Canadiens and Americans can Coexist (don't have those religious symbols on my keyboard):bonodrum:

But you guys don't need my permission. I would not be able to stop anyone from banning me. I wouldn't quite understand, and I would need therapy...but it's the prerogative of those on this fan site.

:sad: I wonder if I could find love with the Star Trek fans.

I'm a reworked version of DietCoke, new and improved...Even Better Than the Real Thing...

oh, wait.

Actually, just a description of how I may be a soul mate of Scott Evil's. I am not very good at being good. Too much of a wuss to be called evil. That kind of thing.

He's not good enough at being good to give you a no and too much of a wuss to give you a yes. :wink:

In the interest of goodwill, I will back off this thread.

(I'll make my predictions secretly and bug ya'll with them when the new album comes out in 2011.)

Axver the Not-a-wuss comes forth!

The Axver of the Blue Crack Addict doth predict:

- shaun vox will consider the new album adult contemporary, even if it is a metal/polka hybrid.
- Headache in a Suitcase will ridicule every critic as being a pathetic whiner.
- Chizip will make witty one-liners about how much the lead single sucks, but he secretly will sing it in the shower all the time.
- dietcokeofevil will be not good enough at being good and say he likes it, but too much of a wuss to say he actually is thoroughly disappointed.
- ponkine will call U2 sellouts after looking at the cover and not actually bother to listen to the album.
- Zootlesque will go on about how much U2 disappoints him nowadays and then make multiple threads about the greatness of specific songs off the new album.
- Axver will endlessly negatively compare the album to prog rock/metal bands even though he actually quite enjoys the album and openly admits that fact.

There, now we have some predictions for everyone to enjoy. Happy now? :wink:

Axver said:
Axver the Not-a-wuss comes forth!

The Axver of the Blue Crack Addict doth predict:

- shaun vox will consider the new album adult contemporary, even if it is a metal/polka hybrid.
- Headache in a Suitcase will ridicule every critic as being a pathetic whiner.
- Chizip will make witty one-liners about how much the lead single sucks, but he secretly will sing it in the shower all the time.
- dietcokeofevil will be not good enough at being good and say he likes it, but too much of a wuss to say he actually is thoroughly disappointed.
- ponkine will call U2 sellouts after looking at the cover and not actually bother to listen to the album.
- Zootlesque will go on about how much U2 disappoints him nowadays and then make multiple threads about the greatness of specific songs off the new album.
- Axver will endlessly negatively compare the album to prog rock/metal bands even though he actually quite enjoys the album and openly admits that fact.

There, now we have some predictions for everyone to enjoy. Happy now? :wink:

Quality post! :lmao:

So Wusscoke :wink: I'm interested in your predictions.

Will I like the next U2 album or hate it?

(and I won't cry, whine, or call for you to be banned -- well...maybe I will call for you to be banned. We haven't had a good banning in quite a while and I do love a good, hell even a not so good, banning. But it won't be personal. :) )

Back
Top Bottom