How's The Weather Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek, could you send some of that warmer weather in my direction.

An overcast day here, with high of 32*F. We are to get snow this evening, but nothing major, thank goodness.

Fairly mild and dry too - bliss compared to -10&lots of snow we had a few weeks back! :ohmy:

^ Send the snow up north!!! :wink: All the major snow is passing south of us and we have only gotten the edge of all these storms passing through southern New England. Our school districts have yet to have a snow day yet this year which is pretty unusual for our area.:ohmy:

Currently, light snow and 20s.

:lol:

sorry tiny, can't help laughing at you posting in wrong thread :wink:

Today was a bright sunny day with no rain&not too cold, it makes a fantastic change from being thick with snow&being WAY below freezing! Hope it doesn't return! :crack::huh:

Campbellton and eastern half of Restigouche County issued

Extreme wind chills less than minus 35 expected early Monday morning.

This is a warning that extreme wind chill conditions are expected in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A cold air mass is expected to move into New Brunswick overnight Sunday night. Cold temperatures combined with brisk northwest winds will give extreme wind chills less than minus 35 for central and northern sections of New Brunswick early Monday morning.

It's :censored: cold....and that is in Celsius btw

^ Similar warnings in Vermont!

The cold air mass is heading towards my area tonight. Our expected high tomorrow will be 1 (Farhenheit) with wind chills down in the -20s. Tomorrow night will be even colder...down in the -20s and -30s where I live. In fact, the my school superintendent cancelled school on Monday because of the weather...a bit unusual for our area, but fine with me. I like days off from work :hyper: (and knowing all the students are at home hopefully warm)!

sun is out but it is VERY windy, I heard something on the Weather report about Santa Ana winds :yuck:

I feel so bad for y'all having the cold wintry weather-know I am thinking of you and sending you thoughts of warm southern California sunshine :hug: Stay safe and warm!

-42 F in a town eight miles away. We had -25 F at my house. All the schools were closed in my area. Right now it is sunny and 1 F.

Back
Top Bottom