How Was Your Day? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, like life, was a bit of up and a bit of down. Had a good Dr visit, I've dropped 29lbs. Then I hear news my ex father in law passed away today. I always loved that man. He was a good man. The rest of the family not so much.....I feel sadness & like my balloon was burst today.

RIP George Sr.

Eh, good day overall, but did have a little bad bit.

1. Finished off my classes yesterday. Finals are done. Two A's, one B. To the people at school that thought I was crazy for taking on two veterinary science classes - I say suck it Trebeck!:shifty:

2. I'm now officially on break from school until JANUARY!! That of course is filled up with random crap appointments and such.

3. I've gotta go in for xrays tomorrow to see if I've started on the downhill slope of intervertebral disk disease (IVD) in my cervical spine. I've already got it in my lumbar, so might as well right? :|

Good. My mother finally let me go get some groceries & I ran into the mother of some old high school friends (she's 90 but looks about 70 & she & her husband just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary!) :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom