How was your day? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So very busy at work, that I almost did not to get a chance to eat my lunch. I rather be busy, for the winter months are real slow. Looking forward to soaking my feet in a basin of warm water, and massage my feet with peppermint lotion!!! :wink:

awesome! enjoyed a Russell Brand show at the Masonic Lodge in the Forever Hollywood cemetary in LA. Russell was brilliant and my son and I laughed and had a really good evening together. It felt really good!

Absolutely great. I've been to a technical museum with a couple of my friends and it was amazing. We've seen quite a lightshow when one physicist performed some of Tesla's experiments. We've been to the planetarium as well, I felt like I was floating in space. :love:Oh, and we were allowed to visit the artificial mine and it looked so real, so much coal and dust (and a bit claustrophobic).

I think I'll visit it again soon, I'm absolutely fascinated with all the technical thingies. :hyper:

Watched a Star Wars marathon all night long. I'm so tired at the moment. :D
I was hinking of doing a Star Wars marathon to with my friends! :D

My cousins were here today. I played Guitar Hero with them (they really sucked).

Back
Top Bottom