How many shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total # of shows

Votes: 13 4.0%

Votes: 61 18.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 88 27.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 61 18.7%
  • 6-7

Votes: 38 11.7%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 13-15

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • 16-19

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 20+

Votes: 9 2.8%

• Total voters
Two, though there's always the slight chance I'll magically get September Chicago tickets. Oh, how I envy the people that follow the band around...

How many are you seeing, Chizip?

I initially was only going to see 3

But somehow I've already ended up at 5, with tickets to 3 more (and also looking for another Chicago GA)

I'm jealous of all you people :wink: but hey two shows is fuckin great, I'm more fortunate than many. so are most of you going to shows on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd leg? I went to one on the 1st and then I'm going to one on the 3rd.

Leg 1: 3 shows (Denver 1, Chicago 1, MSG)
Leg 2: 3 shows (Dublin 1, 2, 3)
Leg 3: 5 shows (Toronto 3 & 4, Detroit 1 & 2, Cleveland)

:reject:

I saw both Vancouver shows, and have tickets for both Vegas, and the Ottawa so five for me.

I have tickets in my hand to 6 shows. 4 on the first leg and two on the 2nd. But I still am looking for more tickets to more shows. I can stop too. Anytime. I can stop.

*thinks about the high ticket prices and not enough shows complaints threads

Last edited:
I have tixs for 3 shows, but am determinded to make it 4 by finding a tix for Dublin 27th,

always happens I think Ive spent too much money (well more than I have) and that going once or twice will be enough, but it never is, sure if I get tixs for DUB3, it will only make me what to go to as another and another and another and another

Been to four already on the first leg -- twice GA's. Going to two more this weekend on the second leg -- once GA's. Have tickets -- mostly GA's incredibly -- for about 12 shows for the third leg. :drool: :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom